• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arceus, The One Called a God: The Explosive Evolution of Heatran!!

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
PLA2.jpg

Arceus, The One Called a God: The Explosive Evolution of Heatran!!​

Team Galactic's plan doesn't go as intended and the Pokémon nearby are agitated. Meeting up with Brock, they decide to investigate only to find Team Galactic's Heatran has started causing issues. Will the group be able to stop them?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Last edited by a moderator:

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
And episode 2 continues to make me smile!
man I had goosebumps watching this one.

once again, the DP music plays and takes me right back to the hood old days!
But the best part for me was seeing the DP trio reunite on screen. I said that next time we see Brock, I wanted him to return alongside Dawn. And here they both are. Was lovely to see Dawn so happy to see Croagunk again. I’m glad they reunited, Dawn has always brought up Brock when she returns and him teaching her to care after sick/injured Pokemon has been referenced many times, so it felt rewarding to see them again. Goh seemed happy to meet him.
And we got to see Croagunk vs Toxicroak again.
honestly, these are my favourite episodes of all time and it feels so refreshing having Dawn feel like she’s part of the gang. She fits in so well with Ash and Goh.
The opening was awesome too, seeing each characters little scene, and referencing Brock and his female crushes again.
I can’t wait for next week, still holding out for Dawn’s Quilava evolving.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
This might be my fav JN episode, closely competing against Gary and the feel good episodes I liked
I cant see how this episode isnt a TREAT for all the OG DP fans!!!! <3
Fanservice in a good written way is always appreciated and this arc is delivering!!!
Happiny fully evolving into Blissey is so right man and really shows how far Brock has come as a doctor, achieving his dream of being a doctor! Really glad to see it and Croagunk!!
The DP trio was bliss, the way they excitedly kept yelling at Brock as he tried to calm them down and then Goh tells Brock how glad he is to meet him and how much he's heard of him!! Just all the DP trio scenes are fulfilling
Also the continuity is off the charts. They properly mention the movies with how Dawn and Ash recognised Arceus immediately and were so calm about it meanwhile Goh was freaking out that he met God lmao. Im pretty damn sure there are some issues that prevent them from showing flashbacks to movie stuff considering no flashbacks in the Mewtwo episode nor one here when the movie was explicitly referenced (How else would both Ash and Dawn recognise Arceus immediately and be so calm about it)
But the flashback we did get to the DP arc climax was perfect!!! They showed the back of Charon in the flashback so he isnt retconned lol, just not part of this arc as he isnt relevant and well it fits his character to not care about Cyrus and TG to the point Saturn, Mars and Jupiter do, the three of which are always together and were arrested together
And the narrator explaining the whole climax was perfect, this literally feels like a DP episode epilouge with Cyrus trying to be saved by the three admins and the DP trio reuniting with the fresh companions tagging along to stop TG
Also Toxicroak V Croagunk rivalry being referenced is a nice touch, even though we got an ending to it when Croagunk took down Toxicroak, it is still nice to see they hate each other's guts
Now the next 2 episodes we going totally blind for as 99 percent of trailer footage and SS were used in this ep, and considering the pacing I have no reason to believe it will be rushed as they are 2 episodes, and they can easily be longer like the second ep was, Im so hyped for this arc!!

Liked seeing Brock and Croagunk though DP Ash in JN style is extremely unsettling
You know the Galactic Arc? We doing that again but with Heatran! Now let's watch Cyrus die!
Honestly not a fan of how they are copying stuff

BobbbidyBob

How can one watch this?

KukuiFanatic501

Could someone here please tell me where you were able to watch the episodes? I’ve been looking and looking but can’t find a place anywhere online.