• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arceus

Did you download the Movie Arceus.

• Yes, I did.

Votes: 35 61.4%
  • I didn't or don't care.

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • I didn't know.

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
Did you download the Movie ;493;. I did.

Last edited:

zlxq3000

Master Collector
Um... Okay?

*watched it on Youtube a week ago* Watched it before getting my three TRU Arceuses, actually. >w<

Torpoleon

Yes. the one more Toys R Us, right? Yeah, I got that and $5 off of my next Pokémon DS game purchase, Explorers of Sky, for me.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I got the arceus, but it doesn't have the best nature>.<

Anytyme23

I got the japanese one still activated the event in my english platinum

Swampert95x

Swampert is here!
I think Arceus's movie it was fantastic!I love it,the best movie!
But,i wish to have a Arceus!

Hi guys,i'm new here!My name is Anthony or Antonis in my country(I'm from Greece)!
I'm 14-15 years old and my english in not very well!
Have a nice day guys!

charigod

charizard tamer
ill just wait till the CN showing of it

DarthVader

Yes I did, but only one..

Gothid16

My bro and i got the Arceus but he has platinium but he didnt get any event

deoxisthebest

Ice gym leader
No, I didn't: it's not in Italy :(

Forever&Always

DanceInTheDark
I didn't get it. I haven't gotten any after ALAMOS but Im okay with that. But the movie imo, wasn't the best. Nothing beats Giratina and the boquet of the sky!

I never get event poke cus nearest toys r us is pretty far away, I got 2 of the special darkrai just because i was near a toys r us when i found out about it. I wish i had acreus just to see the event in my Hg but i dont even have wi-fi to trade for one