• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

arceusvictini's Animation Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
I want a disappearing team pose from AV!
Pokemon: Serperior, Victini, Basculin-Red, Galvantula, Cofagrigus, Hydreigon.
Colour (in examples black): Black
Trainer: BW Male Hero

Thanks alot :)
As I'm dropping off some requests now, accepted!

Can you do normal colours overworlds?
Do you mean normal walking overworlds? Yes, yes I can, if that's what ya mean.

Dropping off reqs!
TSZ
disappearing_team_pose_for_tsz_by_arceusvictini-d4doaoe.gif

Link:
[noparse]
disappearing_team_pose_for_tsz_by_arceusvictini-d4doaoe.gif
[/noparse]
Bubbaca
oshawott_evo_line_by_arceusvictini-d4doavi.gif

Link:
[noparse]
oshawott_evo_line_by_arceusvictini-d4doavi.gif
[/noparse]

TheNetGuy

Route 1 Trainer
I would like a PMD Scene from AV!
Pokémon: Chansey (4) and can you make a male trainer from any pkmn version from ruby+?
Shiny? 1 of them
Items:Can you put safari balls, rocks, and bait (safari zone)sprawled everywhere
Background: Something like the safari zone, or a forest or plain or something. Something nostalgic x)
Details:I want chansey 1 to be at the left of the middle area, facing down-right (diagonal) I want chansey 2(shiny) to be next to, but a little bit above chansey 1, facing down. Chansey 3 is next to chansey 2, also looking down, and chansey 4 is chansey 1, mirrored. Next to chansey 3, but a little more south, facing left-down (diagonal). The trainer (if you can put him in) would be in the middle, facing north. The bait, rocks, and safari balls, I would like sprawled behnd the chanseys. Oh, and all the chanseys should be in the north of the middle third of the place, and the trainer will b in the south.
Text:AAAH! CHANSEYS!
Animation?Yes.
I would like a PMD Animation from AV!
Pokemon: Mah 4 chanseys
Shiny? one of them
Description of the animation: I want the regular animation for chanseys 1,2, and 4. I want chansey 3 to transition from attacking to regular to attacking, etc.

It's ok if you can't do the safari zone and trainer overworld stuff. Just add what you can please.

Shiny_Wooper

I would like a blinky from AV!
The thing that bounces on top:wooper! (sprite)
The writing:Shinypokemonhunter
The font (dafont.com or Windows font):
Which form (Go forwards, shown as the main one, and go forwards and back, in the example):go forwards
Colour of boxes:blue
Colour of text:green
Userbar or gradient?:gradient design
Size:Middle size

Pokemon:zoura,wooper,honchkrow trainer:skyla
Colour (in examples black):black

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Pokémon: Chansey (4) and can you make a male trainer from any pkmn version from ruby+?
Shiny? 1 of them
Items:Can you put safari balls, rocks, and bait (safari zone)sprawled everywhere
Background: Something like the safari zone, or a forest or plain or something. Something nostalgic x)
Details:I want chansey 1 to be at the left of the middle area, facing down-right (diagonal) I want chansey 2(shiny) to be next to, but a little bit above chansey 1, facing down. Chansey 3 is next to chansey 2, also looking down, and chansey 4 is chansey 1, mirrored. Next to chansey 3, but a little more south, facing left-down (diagonal). The trainer (if you can put him in) would be in the middle, facing north. The bait, rocks, and safari balls, I would like sprawled behnd the chanseys. Oh, and all the chanseys should be in the north of the middle third of the place, and the trainer will b in the south.
Text:AAAH! CHANSEYS!
Animation?Yes.
Shiny? one of them
Description of the animation: I want the regular animation for chanseys 1,2, and 4. I want chansey 3 to transition from attacking to regular to attacking, etc.

It's ok if you can't do the safari zone and trainer overworld stuff. Just add what you can please.
The animation's fine, but the PMD scene can ONLY use PMD sprites. They don't fit in otherwise. So sorry, denied.

The thing that bounces on top:wooper! (sprite)
The writing:Shinypokemonhunter
The font (dafont.com or Windows font):
Which form (Go forwards, shown as the main one, and go forwards and back, in the example):go forwards
Colour of boxes:blue
Colour of text:green
Userbar or gradient?:gradient design
Size:Middle size

Pokemon:zoura,wooper,honchkrow trainer:skyla
Colour (in examples black):black

I'll do mah best, accepted!

TheNetGuy

Route 1 Trainer
The animation's fine, but the PMD scene can ONLY use PMD sprites. They don't fit in otherwise. So sorry, denied.

Sorry. Can you do this instead?

Pokémon: Chansey (4)
Shiny? 1 of them
Items:gravelrocks (the throwing stones), and apples
Details:I want chansey 1 to be at the left of the middle area, facing down-right (diagonal) I want chansey 2(shiny) to be next to, but a little bit above chansey 1, facing down. Chansey 3 is next to chansey 2, also looking down, and chansey 4 is chansey 1, mirrored. Next to chansey 3, but a little more south, facing left-down (diagonal). The gravelrocks and apples, I would like sprawled behnd the chanseys. Oh, and all the chanseys should be in the north of the middle third of the place.
Text: Chanseys in the Safari Zone are impossible to catch.
Animation?Yes.
Shiny? one of them

Thank you in advance.

Bubbacca

Zorua101
Pokemon: shiny zorua, pikachu, oshuwott, zekrom, reshiram, keldo
Colour (in examples black): black

HetaOni

Chesaught
The thing that bounces on top: pikachu overworld
The writing: Cameron
The font (dafont.com or Windows font): The font you put the drilbur one.I think it was Comic Sans
Which form: foward
Colour of boxes: light blue
Colour of text: white
Userbar or gradient? Gradient
Size: Middle

Thanks!

Shinx_

Can you make a flareon that is running across a feild crying? If I didn't type this in right, please tell me how to. (I <3 Flareon!!!!!!!!)

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Sorry. Can you do this instead?

Shiny? 1 of them
Details:I want chansey 1 to be at the left of the middle area, facing down-right (diagonal) I want chansey 2(shiny) to be next to, but a little bit above chansey 1, facing down. Chansey 3 is next to chansey 2, also looking down, and chansey 4 is chansey 1, mirrored. Next to chansey 3, but a little more south, facing left-down (diagonal). The gravelrocks and apples, I would like sprawled behnd the chanseys. Oh, and all the chanseys should be in the north of the middle third of the place.
Animation?Yes.
Shiny? one of them

Thank you in advance.
I forgot to notice it before, but you can't make 1 different from the others if you want to put it in a PMD scene. So ON HOLD (This means I reserve a spot for you for when you post something new, but you'll still be at the end of the waiting list, however chances are you're gonna post after I close, so it's a good deal)

Pokemon: shiny zorua, pikachu, oshuwott, zekrom, reshiram, keldo
Colour (in examples black): black

The thing that bounces on top: pikachu overworld
The writing: Cameron
The font (dafont.com or Windows font): The font you put the drilbur one.I think it was Comic Sans
Which form: foward
Colour of boxes: light blue
Colour of text: white
Userbar or gradient? Gradient
Size: Middle

Thanks!
Accepted!

Can you make a flareon that is running across a feild crying? If I didn't type this in right, please tell me how to. (I <3 Flareon!!!!!!!!)

1) Try the fanart open request thread or Shaymin's overworld shop.
2) If I DID make them, I would have a form, which isn't on the OP.

Give TheMaster a chance to get his req done! If I can't do it by the next I drop off some reqs and then someone posts a req, I'm going to clog up the waiting list for TheMaster. He's been waiting patiently for 8. You have posted 1/2/3 days ago.

EDIT ^ Thanks TSZ!

EDIT 2 Well, I'm going to be making some userbars for my clan. However, mostly all it will be will be a template and some resizing
biggrin.gif
so the orders are going to be delayed for a bit, but not too much. But be grateful that I'm actually opening this, if I wanted to, I could just make art for my own pleasure. So be happy.

/excuse
And I'm so sorry, TheMaster. This is getting flooded just a bit slower than Magnum Thunderforge Graphics, so I'm so sorry. So!

Last edited:

TheNetGuy

Route 1 Trainer
I forgot to notice it before, but you can't make 1 different from the others if you want to put it in a PMD scene. So ON HOLD (This means I reserve a spot for you for when you post something new, but you'll still be at the end of the waiting list, however chances are you're gonna post after I close, so it's a good deal)

Sorry, again.

Shiny? No.
Details:I want chansey 1 to be at the left of the middle area, facing down-right (diagonal) I want chansey 2 to be next to, but a little bit above chansey 1, facing down. Chansey 3 is next to chansey 2, also looking down, and chansey 4 is chansey 1, mirrored. Next to chansey 3, but a little more south, facing left-down (diagonal). The gravelrocks and apples, I would like sprawled behnd the chanseys. Oh, and all the chanseys should be in the north of the middle third of the place.
Animation?Yes.
Shiny? Nope.

Thank you in advance, again :D

Give TheMaster a chance to get his req done! If I can't do it by the next I drop off some reqs and then someone posts a req, I'm going to clog up the waiting list for TheMaster. He's been waiting patiently for 8. You have posted 1/2/3 days ago.
And I'm so sorry, TheMaster. This is getting flooded just a bit slower than Magnum Thunderforge Graphics, so I'm so sorry. So!
Dont worry!?! Take your time ^_^.

Shinx_

1) Try the fanart open request thread or Shaymin's overworld shop.
2) If I DID make them, I would have a form, which isn't on the OP.

Ok, I will try those. Thanks for the help.

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Sorry, again.

Shiny? No.
Details:I want chansey 1 to be at the left of the middle area, facing down-right (diagonal) I want chansey 2 to be next to, but a little bit above chansey 1, facing down. Chansey 3 is next to chansey 2, also looking down, and chansey 4 is chansey 1, mirrored. Next to chansey 3, but a little more south, facing left-down (diagonal). The gravelrocks and apples, I would like sprawled behnd the chanseys. Oh, and all the chanseys should be in the north of the middle third of the place.
Animation?Yes.
Shiny? Nope.

Thank you in advance, again :D

I meant for the animations!!!
f_4d5530380a161.png

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Can I req these for my shop? :) Thanks, nya~

I would like a Shadowed by Evolution from AV
Basic Pokemon: Lyra
Which evo? (ignore this if only one): Gothorita
Animated? Y/N Yes (Can ya make it blue/)
Which Poke? Basic/Evo

Basic Pokemon: Skyla
Which evo? (ignore this if only one): Swablu
Animated? Y/N yes (Can ya make it green?)
Which Poke? Basic/Evo

Basic Pokemon:Elesa
Which evo? (ignore this if only one): Meowth
Animated? Y/N yes (Can ya make it red?)
Which Poke? Basic/Evo

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Can I req these for my shop? :) Thanks, nya~

Basic Pokemon: Lyra
Which evo? (ignore this if only one): Gothorita
Animated? Y/N Yes (Can ya make it blue/)
Which Poke? Basic/Evo

Basic Pokemon: Skyla
Which evo? (ignore this if only one): Swablu
Animated? Y/N yes (Can ya make it green?)
Which Poke? Basic/Evo

Basic Pokemon:Elesa
Which evo? (ignore this if only one): Meowth
Animated? Y/N yes (Can ya make it red?)
Which Poke? Basic/Evo

Accepted, as member!

TheNetGuy

Route 1 Trainer
I meant for the animations!!!
f_4d5530380a161.png

Sorry, how can I be so bad at this?
Chansey two can still be shiny, right?.. If I misunderstood AGAIN, then you can just do what's possible.

Pokémon: Chansey (4),
Shiny? 1 of them
Animation?Yes.
Shiny? one of them
Description of the animation: I want them to transition from attacking to regular to attacking, etc.

Thank you in advance.

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Sorry, how can I be so bad at this?
Chansey two can still be shiny, right?.. If I misunderstood AGAIN, then you can just do what's possible.

Pokémon: Chansey (4),
Shiny? 1 of them
Animation?Yes.
Shiny? one of them
Description of the animation: I want them to transition from attacking to regular to attacking, etc.

Thank you in advance.
Yay to finally getting it right!

Status
Not open for further replies.