1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Archeops in the Modern World (698)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Black & White' started by Serebii, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

As a fan of Fossil Pokemon, I was pleased to see Archen and later Archeos, although the lack of their counterparts Protouga and Abagoura was too bad. I liked how we saw Makomo and Araragi-hakase again as well, and Archen's intense desire to learn how to fly reminded me of the Tatsubay from Houen.

2. Mr.Munchlax

Mr.Munchlax Thunder Trainer

Looking at this episode again, the one thing I still can't figure out is why Prof. Juniper & Dr. Fennel were blushing after Archen was revived

3. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

This was a very interesting episode. Archen was a great character who caused a few troubles and then when it evolved it learned to fly. Fennel and Juniper researching on Archen and Archeops was nice.

4. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

How can Archen's cry make vines grow so incredibly quickly and eventually turn them into huge trees? A prime example of the Anime defying all rules of physics once again. And I had hoped this would finally stop some day.

5. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

It was likely just a reaction to Archen's cuteness. Ever since her debut episode, Makomo seemed like the kind of character who was so enthralled by science that she'd have an overreaction like that.

6. FullmetalJackie

FullmetalJackie Well-Known Member

It was nice to see Tranquill being used to teach Archen how to fly and seeing Roggenrola help put out the fire. I thought it was a bit silly how long it took everyone to notice that tree growing. The appearance of the other Archeops was a complete Deus Ex Machina, but it still was nice to see that Archeops has a place where it can live in peace.

7. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

In hindsight, I was pleased that Satoshi's Hatoboh was actually shown doing something useful in this episode, yet I did wonder why she didn't evolve here given how the flying lesson subplot could've been a good chance for that.