• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Archiving PM's?

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
I searched through the FAQs and didn't find an answer, so here's my question: I, having reached near my maximum PM amount, was told to either delete some or archive them. What does archiving do, and how do I do it? Some of my PM's aren't worth deleting, so does archiving solve the problem?

Sharp

Oooh, is it?
Achiving is storing in a folder for the purpose of keeping things for reasons in the future. In the PM box, on the left hand column it says "Edit Folder", make a new folder and move the messages that you don't want into that folder created. To put them in, tick the white box next to the PM and select "Move to Folder" on the list at the bottom. Click Go.

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Thanks Sharp! But the PM limit is 150, right? So if I have 150 messages in my inbox, and put 50 of them in another folder, will I be able to receive 50 more messages before I have to do that again? Or do the messages in my own folders count towards that 150 limit, in which case deleting some is inevitable and necessary to receive more?

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Thank you Virtual Headache. But is downloading the only way to actually "keep" all your PM's? Not that I can't download them, I'd just like to know.