• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arcology

cookies kill you

Like a boss
Most popular: Lanturn

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Most popular: Lanturn

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Interlude: Glitchcraft + 39F: The Masque of Red's Death

;171;
Congratulations to Lanturn, who has been voted the most popular and will be moving on up to 60F after this quick announcement. I'm sure it's just beaming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the Sky Key incident, Lanturn reappears on stage a third time, by now looking like it wants to quit its job and go back to living under an... um... undersea rock. "Phew... Ladies and gentlemen and genderless... Oh, never mind. Here's Lord Moon the Fourth for you."

A round of applause ensues as LM4 takes the stage. Like all in the audience, it seems to be wearing a costume -- in this case, that of a TV screen showing "static" or of a computer displaying random pixels. You can't even tell what kind of Pokémon it actually is.

"Welcome, Arconauts," says LM4 in a voice clear but containing some robotic-sounding crackling noises. Maybe it's just feedback from the microphone. "I'd like to give a shout-out to each and every one of you. The Arcology has always been my dream destination. It's simply sublime. It's holey!" A couple Pokémon shake their heads, confused, and then howl with undue laughter as they notice the huge hole through the stage. Lanturn groans loudly.

"I trust you are all enjoying your Face-Off. Though, of course, who wouldn't? The prize is a lifetime stay in a luxury apartment, and in the process, you get to take out all the frustrations of your everyday lives on innocent victims." More laughs and more groans.

"Well, I must say I'm very impressed by your progress, but the buck stops here." And it creates a glowing ball of glitch, similar to what appears in beat-up old R/B/Y games, and raises it into the air with both arms! What is going on?

THIRTY-NINTH FLOOR
The entire mall population is wracked with chaos. Aside from the fact that the so-called "comedian" has just revealed itself as a diehard Arconaut, the Face-Offers are entombed in darkness and mystery.

A Spiritomb materializes inside the glitchy black hole, beckoning all unwary LM4 fans into a realm of blocky devastation. "Come on in here..." it intones, and one unlucky customer (I use that phrase a lot, don't I?) does.

Backstage, Scolipede and Durant are busy marshalling the crowds, trying to unmask anyone who has a remote chance of being the caper. Fear reigns over most. However, near the stage's rough service elevator (meant for raising the lights), Skuntank has been joined by those two shady beings who sat next to you earlier, and they're simply beaming with joy.

It seems that an evil, unforgiving plot element is now wreaking havoc on all. Who will fall? You choose. Vote now.

Most gullible: ;442; ;455; ;326; ;221; ;354; ;203;
Least suspicious: :545: ;432; ;124; ;286; ;256; :594:
Toughest: ;110; ;319; :510: ;277; ;416; ;359; ;291;
Least suspicious: :632: ;119; :496: ;082; ;253; ;164; ;210;
Unkindest: ;435; ;036; ;317; ;122; ;356; ;297;

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Most gullible: Girafarig
Least suspicious: Alomomola
Toughest: Sharpedo
Least suspicious: Servine
Unkindest: Dusclops

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Most gullible: Banette
Least suspicious: Breloom
Toughest: Vespiquen
Least suspicious: Seaking
Unkindest: Dusclops

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
40F: Comic Re-Leaf

Yesterday's Eliminations
;203; ;256; ;110; ;210; ;122;
@AuraKingVII: In fact, there was an etov, but not against any of your votes. In the "Most gullible" category, Girafarig is sent away... as a result of being too gullible and getting too close to the glitch ball. Don't worry, before it leaves, it'll be treated at the nearest hospital with an Action Replay vaccine. Combusken and Granbull get the pink slip from the security guards, though.

FORTIETH FLOOR
"Your attention, please," says a voice from behind you as you step off the elevator. You turn around to find a loudspeaker. But this voice isn't the regular, calm one used for those ever-so-calm Sky Key battles. It's a deeper, stricter one. Bad news.

"This is the Chief of Security. I trust that you are all enjoying the Neo Mall and fighting your hardest in the Face-Off. However, it has just come to our attention that an intruder has entered the Arcology for non-competitive purposes. We must remedy this situation right away and strengthen the building's defences. All Face-Offers are asked to exit the Arcology immediately.

"As for the perpetrator: turn yourself in now... or we'll do it for you! GRRR... GRRRROOOOO!"

The loudspeaker fizzles out, and a shocked silence falls over all. Some Pokémon, still climbing in, freeze right on their ladders. However, the silence ends... rudely.

"Ohhh, nooo!" whines Skuntank, in a horrible, mocking tone. "This means you're not gonna get your luxury apaaartments! Boo, hoo! You're all going hooome!"

"Oh, really?" asks a Crustle suddenly, popping out of the solid stone wall beside you (Skuntank jumps backward).

"You can go home. But maybe you would like to use the alternate exit," says the Manectric in the adjoining electrical area. And it points to yet another gaping hole in the wall.

A skywalk extends through the hole, straight into the top of a tree -- the largest tree in the forest. One by one, the racers are made to walk along this plank; Ferrothorn and Sigilyph, who seemed to have helped build it, are taking all appropriate safety measures. But in the two-bedroom tree fort at the end of the skywalk, lights are flashing and rock music blaring as Whimsicott stages some kind of disco contest.

Great, more show biz. But hey, everyone likes it better than having the Chief of Security broadcasting disturbing emergency messages, isn't it?

Best builder: :558: ;277; ;359; ;124; ;354; :632:
Toughest: ;310; :510: ;416; :545: ;119; ;082;
Safest: :561: ;319; ;455; ;326; ;435; ;356;
Safest: :598: ;291; ;286; ;221; :496: ;164; ;317;
Best dancer: :547: ;432; :594: ;442; ;253; ;036; ;297;

Vote now!

Last edited:

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
Best Builder: i cant choose between durant and crustle so could some1 use a random pick and choose 4 me?
toughest:manectric
Safest: Sigilyph
Safest: again i choose Ninjask
Best dancer: Clefable

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Best builder: Durant
Toughest: Scolipede
Safest: Sigilyph
Safest: Servine