• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are Cigarettes more addicting than weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyranitar305

tyranitar is a beast
I know this kid in my complex that smokes both weed and cigarettes.

Most of time i see him walking aroung smoking a cigarette,but he smokes weed once in a while too.

Since i've never smoked a blunt or a cigarette i want to know which ones more addicting weed or tobbaco?

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i have no idea to be honest, i never tried them. if you want my advice then keep it that way, longcancer and dead brains are both annoying.

facetious

facetious
if you want my advice then keep it that way, longcancer and dead brains are both annoying.
:rolleyes:

If you want your brain to go dead, then staying on SPPf 24/7 like you will prove to be a much more successful endeavour than smoking weed.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Well, between marijuana and tobacco itself, I should think that neither is really very physically addicting, if at all, but once you factor in nicotine and all that goes into cigarettes, probably them.

Also, there's a damn questions thread for a reason.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
:rolleyes:

If you want your brain to go dead, then staying on SPPf 24/7 like you will prove to be a much more successful endeavour than smoking weed.

serebii kills, but at least my face still looks good after the process.
can't say that for both of us though.

Questions thread.

More nicotine in cigarettes makes them more addicting, as it's the nicotine that is the addictive substance in them. Being addicted to weed also stems from nicotine as you often have to use half a cigarette in a joint, so it will also contain nicotine. However with weed more people are addicted to the high itself rather than anything else, with cigarettes it's purely the nictine they're addicted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.