• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are edited TR vs TP episodes a possibility with the new opening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verdant

Even though it ain't 100% proof this new opening sure seems to point at a modified version of the postponed episodes being aired soon.
It sucks that we are stuck with a plothole now, but at least I am glad we'll get to see the episodes in some way.

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
Alot of people. They're the freaking Holy Grail of Best Wishes at this point.

I agree, that 2 parter felt so unique because of the way it was anime exclusive. It wasn't something pulled from the games. It feels like we are getting a redone version of it. If it is a Genosect tie in instead of the meteonite plot I dont mind that cause it feels more in line with recent events of going after legendary pokemon for TR and the line of "to create an army of powerful pokemon" from the start of BW

deoxys4ever

pokeshipper
You do know what forum you're on right? People always complain on here.

you're the one who's complaining because team rocket isnt serious anymore to be honest the show is way better with the funny/old team rocket who attemps too capture pikachu with weird mechanics.

you're the one who's complaining because team rocket isnt serious anymore to be honest the show is way better with the funny/old team rocket who attemps too capture pikachu with weird mechanics.

Do you stalk me? XD

But yeah, I do complain if something I don't like is happening on this show. All of us do and we probably always will. But I think I have good reasons to complain. AG and DP TRio were horrible in my opinion and them being serious is a better direction for them. In my opinion of course. You could have your opinion. But yeah, I was upset when I thought they were morons again but after talking to some people and seeing the screencaps, I am happy to say they are indeed not morons.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
We still have nothing to prove of retconning and really, who cares about those episodes. Ever since those episode were announced, they caused more trouble than BW season 2 and the hype people gave it.

Most of us on the forum so take your writer bias and leave the thread if you don't -_-.

Most of us on the forum so take your writer bias and leave the thread if you don't -_-.

You can't telll me what to do Bobby, so leave me alone. And I am never been biased.

Last edited:

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
I think they're a real possibility, they can't be permanently banned.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
You can't telll me what to do Bobby, so leave me alone. And I am never been biased.

The forum just facepalmed at your denial *facepalms*

Honestly as I said the first time scenes were taken form the two parter. If the writers wanted us to forget all about it, they wouldn't keep referencing them.

Haunter ゴースト

I seen the preview, they are not this big epic change the face of the anime episode, they were just two episode that we only have some detail what happened. And how would we know they live up. I bet you be dissapointed with them, would you?

They looked incredible, I personally looked forward to the conclusion of Giovanni's first real plot since Mewtwo Returns and Pikachu's Powered Quick attack looked awesome. I doubt i'd be disappointed by a long shot.

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
The forum just facepalmed at your denial *facepalms*

Honestly as I said the first time scenes were taken form the two parter. If the writers wanted us to forget all about it, they wouldn't keep referencing them.

Exactly. They keep making a ton of references to those episodes.

It's ridiculous that they've kept them at bay for this long.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
There's nothing that leads to this conclusion in my opinion. A couple of scenes that look similar to those that appeared in the previews for the banned episodes isn't conclusive enough. As Dogasu has pointed out before, it's more likely that the studio wants fans to forget about those episodes and want to act as if they never existed in the first place, and I agree with him. They've probably thought about the future this whole time while the fanbase (well, those at Serebii) have been stuck in the past. :x

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
ugh this intro was so amazing that now I'm upset because the full version probably won't come around until the genesect movie.

Haunter ゴースト

As Dogasu has pointed out before, it's more likely that the studio wants fans to forget about those episodes and want to act as if they never existed in the first place, and I agree with him. They've probably thought about the future this whole time while the fanbase (well, those at Serebii) have been stuck in the past. :x

I hate to agree but I imagine this may genuinely be the case, it makes sense.

Truth is though, i'll never forgive the writers if the gaping plot hole is left there. If they don't air the episodes the least I want is the narrative of both episodes so I know what was supposed to happen. I'm hoping they eventually give some answers just like the GS Ball's narrative was explained in 2008.

AgentPierce

Mad science FTW!
As Dogasu has pointed out before, it's more likely that the studio wants fans to forget about those episodes and want to act as if they never existed in the first place

Then why make the opening have that scene that many fans remember damn well happened in the trailer for the episodes!?

Your logic does not add up. It all hinges on the studio insulting the viewers' intelligence. Viewers are NEVER going to forget.

Exactly. They keep making a ton of references to those episodes.

It's ridiculous that they've kept them at bay for this long.

That's what I mean. If they were really banned/cancelled and thus the audience is supposed to just accept that and move on, then referencing them in the opening would be the absolute dumbest thing the anime producers could do. This, combined with the fact that TWO sources (one Latin American and one French) said the episodes would be modified and aired in early 2013, this exact timeframe, makes it way too coincidental that the opening would just merely reference them without that reference actually meaning something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.