• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are iPhones overrated?

Are iPhones overrated?

• Yes

Votes: 36 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 37.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
iPhones just may be the most popular phone on the market, but is it getting more credit than it deserves?

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I still don't have a smartphone, but when I get one, I think the iPhone sounds more appealing than Android, if only for Siri. Although supposedly the next Android will have a Siri-like feature.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
iPhones just may be the most popular phone on the market, but is it getting more credit than it deserves?

Yes.

I will never understand why people buy an overpriced phone, that will become outdated the moment you open the box.

When there are better product out on the market.

Cruxis

Banned
Iphone is the best phone on the market.

Macs on the other hand are garbage

Srs.

Also pikapal if i see you say nya one more god damn time i will do things to your anus that your little mind could not even hope to conceive. Prepare yourself.

HoennMaster

Overrated? Yes. They are very overrated but they still are good phones. I have a different smartphone and I love it way more than the Iphone.

I will never understand why people buy an overpriced phone, that will become outdated the moment you open the box.

That's technology in general.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Yes as an iPhone user I think they are overrated. Cell phone in general need to do less but do it better. Like improve the reception by taking out the camera and internet functions. After all it's a phone, not a camera or computer.

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
Yes.

When there are better product out on the market.

this times a million.

smartphones in general are overrated.

...doesn't stop me from loving my droid phone though :D

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
I've been using the iPhone before you were all born most likely.

You're saying everyone here is less than five years old...

Anyway. Yes, I don't see the point. It should be called the 'iEverything' and not the iPhone.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
I am going to create applications for them, so at the very least, I'd best not say yes.

Flame Mistress

If anything, BlackBerry is more overrated than that. Every smartphone is overrated, really, but for good reasons.

Still love my iPhone though <3

abrar14

Statter Master
They Kind of are. I have a blackberry instead because it's too hard to type with Iphones

KingWiggins

It's kind of funny, most people who DON'T have Iphones thinks it's overrated...

Cuore

Maiden of the forest
I love my iPhone.

The best part is I don't have to carry around a goddamned iPod and a cell phone. I have one device that does it all.

also I got it for a grand total of $.99 (plus $15/month data and $7/month insurance).

POEtoxx

Well yes I think that most smart phones are over rated.

I just need a phone and a MP3 player which most phones do now. I do like having the alarm clock and timer/stop watch functions. I don't need the internet, they charge too much for it most of the time.

I don't talk on the phone a lot but personally if I would just buy minutes with my carrier I would, but they don't offer it. Such jerks...

Pashtun

I have a blackberry and im dying to get rid of it, im not sure whether i wanna jump on the apple bandwagon though

Status
Not open for further replies.