• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are people still thinking that Buizel doesn't need to evolve?

bui

That true but remember Ash use use Grotle, Staraptor, and Gliscor in the ice gym so type doesn't matter when it come to Ash.

Alloute

Not Banned
I just can't see my little kawaii Buizel as a big brute Floatzel.

Surely it would learn Ice Fang and gain a boost in speed, but still...

Buizel can still remain Buizel and learn some powerful move to back it up like Bu;basaur did. Learn something like ice punch and razor wind and he is ready to go.

Pokemon don't evolve to learn attacks. If they want ice fang they can surely give it to some other pokemon in main team. In games pokemon learn attacks to evolve many times.

ijea4444

Pokemon don't evolve to learn attacks. If they want ice fang they can surely give it to some other pokemon in main team. In games pokemon learn attacks to evolve many times.

Even with the fact that only Floatzel can learn Ice Fang, it could make a a good 2 episodes trying to evolve buizel in order to learn a stronger attack. More fillers means less thinking and thats a good theme in any production.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
so, the people who want Ash to become more stronger is really annoying you? you must be Paul lover.

I can't believe you people. you want a pokemon who has appeared two episodes ago to evolve and don't want a pokemon who has been in the show since sinnoh has started to evolve.

poor Floatzel, no one likes you.

I think that there is a proof that it won't evolve.
Every pokemon that beat it's evolved form - Does not evolve into it.
About Monferno- you are right, it just evolved and people want it to evolve again.

BirdStaraptor

Sinnoh Master
where did my post go?

let me write it again

It's just so annoying how people think Buizel will evolve. A better move set is what Buizel needs. just because Ash's other sinnoh Pokemon evolve doesn't Buizel will. Seriously.

so, the people who want Ash to become more stronger are really annoying you? you must be Paul lover.

I can't believe you people. you want a pokemon who has appeared two episodes ago to evolve and don't want a pokemon who has been in the show since sinnoh has started to evolve.

STICKTOPIA

where did my post go?

let me write it again

so, the people who want Ash to become more stronger are really annoying you? you must be Paul lover.

i've been waiting a very long time for buizel to evolve. i still have hope that it will before the sinnoh league.

Champion Jared 14

Who doesn't want it to evolve...It's been on a losing streak and just to promote Grotle and Monferno....I mean, I don't think its won a battle since the Hearthome gym...Hasn't that been a while??

But traditionally, Ash's water types never evolve, and that means that Buizel won't fare too well later, and will be why Ash looses yet ANOTHER league tournament.

BirdStaraptor

Sinnoh Master
But traditionally, Ash's water types never evolve, and that means that Buizel won't fare too well later, and will be why Ash looses yet ANOTHER league tournament.

NOT FOR EVER. I can't imagine Ash being a pokemon master with unfully evolved water pokemon.

I meant that in the games Buizel cannot learn ice fang unless it evolve.

Buizel can learn only Ice beam and Ice punch. they are old and boring ice attacks.

Ice Fang is cool and 4th gen. attack. it fits Ice-Aqua-Jet strategy.

Charizard Lord

Probably Napping
I want Buizel to evolve but it doesn't necessarily have to. If Buizel could learn some strong and unique moves like Brick Break or Ice Punch, then it wouldn't need to, at least not in my eyes.

J-boogie200

There's always gonna be that question, if Buizel evolved earlier on like Aipom would it have beaten Lucario, we may never know. I'd laugh if we came to the Pokemon League and Buizel was the last pokemon standing in a battle for Ash and Lucario was for the oppsing trainer and there can be no ties or both would be eliminated, forcing Buizel to pull through for Ash. I don't exactly see this happening, but I do see something similar.

STICKTOPIA

i was doing some thinking on this and i think i realize why buizel didn't evolve yet. how much training has buizel gotten while it was with dawn? not much IMO. i really think that's why it didn't evolve yet.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
To be completely honest, I was expecting Buizel to evolve before even battling Wake, but since that obviously didn't happen, it can still evolve. Buizel is just like Sceptile: It wants to get stronger, to get more power, and to evolve.

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Buizel has sorta followed the Corphish path, where as it was cool at first and was a good battler, but as Ash's pokemon evolvd it saw itself get pushed to the back of the line, I would love to see Ash and Floatzel battling in the Sinoh League but the sad truth is that might not happen

At the Very least I agree with the Ice Punch or even Icy Wind at least that way it'll be able to make it's own Ice Aqua Jet instead of a "Well-Timed" Ice attack

Buizel has sorta followed the Corphish path, where as it was cool at first and was a good battler, but as Ash's pokemon evolvd it saw itself get pushed to the back of the line, I would love to see Ash and Floatzel battling in the Sinoh League but the sad truth is that might not happen

At the Very least I agree with the Ice Punch or even Icy Wind at least that way it'll be able to make it's own Ice Aqua Jet instead of a "Well-Timed" Ice attack

Buizel performs Ice Aqua Jet when the rival hit him by ice beam. So making Buizel learn ice type moves might not help with the almighty ICE AQUA JET.