• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are Pokedex Entries Getting Too Sick?

Tonguetyd

Also, I shouldn't have mixed a personal assessment with a generalized assessment. I don't find Gen I to be immature but I find most people like to believe Pokémon is "just for kids" and most of those are people who remember it from Gen I. That's why I claimed it was more immature than Gen I.

Well, I wouldn't say people who say "Pokemon is for kids" aren't people who have played the game, they're the people who have seen the marketing with freaking Pikachu and cuteness everywhere.

Gen VI's handling of the war was with safety gloves. There was no question about morality, it was just a "bad thing". Also, Lysandre was portrayed much more villain than N was (less than Ghestis though...) and lacked proper development.

Lysandre wants to kill everybody because he believes it's the right thing.
Heck, Serena even says "I agree with what Lysandre is trying to say, but his methods are insane!"
That has a question about morality.
On the other hand, Ghetsis wants to take over the world (OF COURSE!).

And, well, if we want to find the "least mature" gen, we should point in the direction of Gen 2 and 3.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Yet Floette was immediately revived rendering it not as effective...

Though that came at a lofty price; AZ used countless Pokémon as fuel for the machine in order to do so, which prompted Floette to leave him, which led to him becoming a wanderer for three millennia. And even though Floette had been revived, AZ still acted on his grief and decimated the Kalos region and the armies for killing her.

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
Lysandre wants to kill everybody because he believes it's the right thing.
Heck, Serena even says "I agree with what Lysandre is trying to say, but his methods are insane!"
That has a question about morality.
On the other hand, Ghetsis wants to take over the world (OF COURSE!).

And, well, if we want to find the "least mature" gen, we should point in the direction of Gen 2 and 3.

Not so much a morality questions as it is "he's bitter and his methods are extreme". The point is, the player isn't presented with the question in any way shape or form other than "Lysandre's method is wrong!".

Also, wanted to kill everyone he deemed "ugly" and those who didn't join Team Flare. It's essentially wanting to take over in the world in extremist fashion so no real difference to Ghetsis.

Though that came at a lofty price; AZ used countless Pokémon as fuel for the machine in order to do so, which prompted Floette to leave him, which led to him becoming a wanderer for three millennia. And even though Floette had been revived, AZ still acted on his grief and decimated the Kalos region and the armies for killing her.

BOOM! I did forget this.