• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are spoiler tags still possible?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Hello, everyone.

This thread is just a quick question regarding spoiler tags. I thought of making one recently, but couldn't find how to, so I was wondering if they're still something possible to make, and if so, how.

Also, I noticed that now, if you enter a picture URL so that the picture appears in the post, when you edit the post, the picture shows up instead of the URL, so there isn't a way to replace the URL or directly edit the text entered which doesn't appear in the post itself as text when editing. Is there a way to do this that I'm missing, or was this feature removed altogether.

Thanks a lot in advance for informing me.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
insert words or images here

[ spoiler = words ] [ / spoiler ]

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
You're welcome.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Yes, they are. If you don't want to enter in the tags manually, there's a button in the editor (4th from the left, in between the video button and the drafts button) called Insert. Click that and then click Spoilers and it'll insert the spoiler tags automatically.