• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are Team Rocket done to death?

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
I always wondered why Team Rocket don't just like..capture Pikachu normaly.

In a Pokeball, after whupping his ***. Job done, they can leave now.

Seriously though. they're a bit stale.

Um they cant because Pikachu has Ash as a trainer. If their pokeball hits Pikachu it wont catch it, like when Dawn tried to catch it back in the episode, Two Degrees of Seperation.

Grei

not the color
You know, after 600 or so episodes, I'm fine with a costume change. Not like the official Rocket uniform, though.

Actually, I wouldn't mind it if they got the normal Rocket uniforms...though, the original Rocket uniforms, but with the colors inverted (mostly Red instead of black) would be really cool.

I feel as though Team Rocket's disguises shouldn't be as effective as they are. I mean, a pair of glasses? Really? That throws off Ash and co.?

That, above all else, annoys me the most. Their costumes are old, their routine is stale, but their disguises are just plain ridiculous.

Aladar

Dark lord of Sith
I wouldn`t like the show without the TRio that much...not that I`m their biggest fan but they are one of the characters that were in the anime from the beggining..call it nostalgia but the show wouldn`t be the same without them.

And it`s not like that they don`t get any attention:

The TRio-centered eps are always hilarious.
Jessie has shown some dedication to contests, not only being in them for the glory...and she has won 2 ribbons.
James...well, not much attention, the baby pokemon and the grass type routines are a bit old and boring now but his OK.
Meowth- I`ve said what I think about him in the other thread...just lol!

Sometimes they are in an ep just because the ep needs a villian and sometimes I skip their motto but all in all they are doing good.

Oh, and I vote for new uniforms, too! :D

Razzl3erry

PWNawesome.
GOOD GOD, YES I DO.

Every episode is the same because of them.
Gahh.
The crew does something. They come and muck it up.
Crew solves problem.
HAPPYWOOWOOENDING.

Then again, without them there would be no conflict.

Actually, what's really getting on my nerves lately, is the total TR fandorks. :x "NOBODY BEATS TEAM ROCKET! THEY DA COOLESTTT!!" "OLD SCHOOL *****ESSS!" and then they hate on all the other 'improved' teams, that actually are sort of a threat. D:

I like Team Rocket and all, but in reality ..all I really like of them is Jessie, James and Meowth ..and well I'm pretty into Domino as well. But that's all. I don't find them that interesting. And I like the three's personalities ..and I wouldn't want to see them actually leave. But they seriously need to do some new things. It'd be so much better if Jessie quit and just went for top coordinator, and continued to be Hikari's rival. And James ..I mean ..his family is mad rich ..he can definitely get some of that.

But they continue to be creepy pedo stalkers following little children around. :3 so i'll let them be.

Last edited:

Guildmaster

Pursuing Lofty Goal!
Next Episode in USA: Noodles' Roamin Off
Japanese Name: Team Rocket Disbands!?

LOL There ya go, The Episode is released on 1st August, and Team Rocket Disbands (and meet a Shiny Metagross!)

Check My Profile (Signature or Custom User Title too) later on 1st August (or 2nd) if you need any information on the next episode after "Noodles 'Roamin Off"