• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are there any Poke/Item Cloning glitches?

Rakurai

If there was one, I'd think someone would've said something about it by now.

roses_108

Um i don't think so as most people know there is only one for emerald and i think it would have been discovered by now i mean FR/LG have been out for about 2 years and emerald has only been out for one.

roses_108

the only other glitch which i know of is the ball one in colosseum which i use and the emerald one as well but i only have FR.

rippersteveM5

i hAVe A n05e
there are no glitches currently known in FR/LG (as of yet)

Azure Wolf

There arent any glithches on cloning things in FR/LG/R/S, its only in emerald. So if you want to clone you'd have to trade

Woooooooooot!!! New RANK!!

Barletta

cloning glitch on emerald which involves Battle Frontier

kakashidragon

Gardevoir&Lele fan
im trying to find a glich to clone pokemon on my firered but so far i havent tryed yet but im going to start soon but if i cant i might post back, but i might not find anything.