• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are there Pokemon on other Planets?

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I'm pretty sure there isn't a thread for this, if there is I couldn't find it. Anyway, I think there is, because of Deoxys. Is there any other types, other than Deoxys? Also, do you think there would be "trainers" who train alien Pokemon on these planets?

I'm pretty sure there isn't a thread for this, if there is I couldn't find it. Anyway, I think there is, because of Deoxys. Is there any other types, other than Deoxys? Also, do you think there would be "trainers" who train alien Pokemon on these planets?

Deoxys wasn't a pokemon before it came to Earth, when it was struck by a laser. Begore that, it was just a virus.

However Riguree and Oobeme seem to come from space, because of the design and that nobody had seen a Riguree before 50 years ago. Cleffa's pokedex entry also states that people belive it came on a meteor.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Sure, its possible. They are magical creatures, why not?

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
There could be some Porygon on other planets. They don't really breathe, so it's possible. Same with Beldum and Bronzong. If you went to these planets, there would be quite a couple of rare Pokemon to catch.

Quagsire1

Quagsire Fan
Clefairy supposedly came from the moon.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
It's like asking if aliens exist. No one really knows for certain, but with Deoxys and Clefairy, I think so. About trainers, Idk. The only way I see them battling like on the main planet is if it's in Pokemon bare nature to fight, and they watched and learned that and they now do it too.

There could be some Porygon on other planets. They don't really breathe, so it's possible. Same with Beldum and Bronzong. If you went to these planets, there would be quite a couple of rare Pokemon to catch.
Porygon would not be found native in outer space, as it is manmade, however they could easely make it live in space(as Porygon2's pokedex entry says ot is capble of work in space).

Sapphire Kirby

Evaluation time!
Solrock and Lunatone are meteorites from space. Plus everyone else mentioned Cleffa, Starmie, and the Isshu aliens, so they probably are. How they came into exsistence is a whole other question. It would probably be a PokeDarwinism vs. PokeCreationism debate, and that would get very loud ;)

Then again, Pokedex entries should be taken with a grain of salt (remember, Magcargo is hotter than the Sun!). Plus, how is it that these other-worldly beings could be classified as Pokemon and mate with Earth creatures? Having alien Pokemon seems to bring up a lot of questions the more you think about.

No idea about alien trainers, though. Just because there are alien Pokemon doesn't mean there are also alien humans. The alien Pokemon might actually be the rulers of their planet! The non-Pokemon aliens could be treated like Earth Pokemon!

Lots of questions and lots of possibilties, that's all I know on the subject.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
It is hinted that there is. Take Deoxys, Cleffa, Clefairy, and Clefable for example.

So there's probably more.

The Fire Starter

I really hope this possibility is further explored in future games. I would love to capture space pokemon, and possibly even explore space!

It might not seem as special, though. The pokemon we've already seen seem like they would be alien-like if we saw them in real life. Therefore space pokemon may not be as different in appearance as we may think. But of course, GameFreak would make them all look at least different enough so we may say "Yup, those are aliens".

Shedinja705

An outcast...
I know this may not make sense, but what about Muk or Grimer? they are made from some special moon rays I think, but that may be what the science n00bs in pokemon think. IDK. Also, what about those darned Shedinjas? IT SAYS THAT THEY CAME TO LIFE!!!!! o_O A bug shell coming to life because of some paranormal space ghost, weeeeird. Deoxys might come from there too.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
I know this may not make sense, but what about Muk or Grimer? they are made from some special moon rays I think, but that may be what the science n00bs in pokemon think. IDK. Also, what about those darned Shedinjas? IT SAYS THAT THEY CAME TO LIFE!!!!! o_O A bug shell coming to life because of some paranormal space ghost, weeeeird. Deoxys might come from there too.

Shedinja looks as if it just came out of a black hole... :p

Zenosparadox

Happiny<3
Just an idea.........

In a pokemon game, there is a space station like the one in mossdeep. One of the researchers there asks you to find a couple items for him (Sun stone,moon stone,Rocket fuel....) After you do, he will send you to the moon whenever you want to. It will be like a reguler pokemon city, but on the moon. And pokemon like the ones stated above could be found there,along with some special new legendary. There could be one cave,and a couple of routes on the moon. Also, you could find rare items and battle against Astronauts trainers. I think that would be pretty cool.

Shedinja705

An outcast...
Just an idea.........

In a pokemon game, there is a space station like the one in mossdeep. One of the researchers there asks you to find a couple items for him (Sun stone,moon stone,Rocket fuel....) After you do, he will send you to the moon whenever you want to. It will be like a reguler pokemon city, but on the moon. And pokemon like the ones stated above could be found there,along with some special new legendary. There could be one cave,and a couple of routes on the moon. Also, you could find rare items and battle against Astronauts trainers. I think that would be pretty cool.
yeah, that would be cool! and the new legendary could be something like Deoxys, but more moon/space-like. that would be AWESOME!!! :D

Royalty

If the Crown Fits...
I wouldn't be surprised if we discover a planet filled with some pokemon in another generation. I do hope not though. I'd imagine that the villain team would want to harness them and that you'd take a shuttle to the planet in order to stop them. No thanks. Maybe as a spin off game...

As far as trainers on other planets, I think that pokeballs and training would be more of a human only thing.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Yeah, there are, maybe not as much though. Cleffairy and its line, 4 example, are from the moon, also the anime once implied that Solrock and Lunatone are all came from outer space in meteorites