• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are there still undiscover pokemon that are from the 4th not 5th gen?

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
Were Jirachi and Deoxys discovered the same time as ALL 3rd gen pokemon or were they introduce later when the movies were discover?

I asking this because I'm surprise the 11th movie has Regigigas (a already discover pokemon) as the pokemon star or minior star (not knowing enough about it).

Also did ya'll know that a 5th gen pokemon should show up in this movie like Munchlax did if there is a 5th gen. Anyone disagree with that? Think that just because there isn't a new pokemon in the movie doesn't mean pokemon is ending?

Cyber why aren't you answering my PMs?

Last edited:

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Unfortunately, I think there are no more for 4th gen. Because we hacked into the game and found the codes for ;491; ;492; ;493;. The thing is, we aren't supposed to know about them yet. Even japanese people aren't supposed to know about Arceus yet. Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus were meant to be the "new" or "suprise" pokemon. Unfortunatley it will probably be at least 2 years until we start seeing new pokemon. :(

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
The 12th movie will probably have the first 5th gen cameo role, and movie 13 will probably be the first to heavily feature a 5th gen Pokemon, most likely a legendary-like, but not an actually legendary, pokemon.

Shaymin and Arceus are not supposed to even be known about, so in a sense THEY are the new 4th gen pokemon.

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
Come to think of it I knew about Cerebii in the year 2000 and the movie didn't come out until 2002. Jirachi and deoxys just weren't in the R/S games so that why I didn't know they exist.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Come to think of it I knew about Cerebii in the year 2000 and the movie didn't come out until 2002. Jirachi and deoxys just weren't in the R/S games so that why I didn't know they exist.
Yes they were...we were fully aware of Jirachi & Deoxys in November 2002, right when RS came out in Japan

Vader

Honestly, i think fifth gen can wait for awhile. It seems all the creators can do is make copies of previous pokemon. They need to take some serious time to creat new pokemon if they are going to milk pokemon's potential for future generations.

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
HC Serebii just post on my thread! *bows*

So who thinks there be a new 5th gen pokemon introduce in the 11th movie and should be discover spring 2008 like Munchlax was discover May 2004 before the 2nd pokemon advance movie was release in japan? Since the 11th movie is the 2nd DP movie.

iPear

Bathroom Wizard
didn't somehwere in pearl some random NPC say that 90% of all pokemon are linked to evolution? My money's on a 5th generation because there's still a handful of no evolution pokemon.

GreatLiver

had a conversation about this yesterday. I would not be surprised if we see a fifth gen pokemon within a year, most likely a new evolution or preevolution, like munchlax and wynaut. Munchlax was revealed about 14 months i believe after diamond and pearl came out in the US, so I could see it happening in the not too distant future.

Marquis19

HERE GOES!!!
HC Serebii just post on my thread! *bows*

So who thinks there be a new 5th gen pokemon introduce in the 11th movie and should be discover spring 2008 like Munchlax was discover May 2004 before the 2nd pokemon advance movie was release in japan? Since the 11th movie is the 2nd DP movie.

I think there will be a 5th gen revealed and I remember when munchlax was revealed and that was two years after ruby and sapphire where released in japan but anyways what Im tryna say is the 11th movie will have come out 2 years after d/p came out in japan which is enough time to reveal a new pokemon(did that make sense at all).

Since there making a new Gameboy, we can only expect the 5th generation to be on that. Which will probably be in 2-3 years. And perhaps there will be a new character in the 5th film.

Marquis19

HERE GOES!!!
Well since d/p came out in Japan in 06 I think we will see something around 08 well for Japan that is.

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
I would like to see more new pokemon, but honestly, if there is really gonna be a 5th gen then we are gonna be up 2 like 500 pokemon, and after that I think pokemon needs to gracefully bow out, Unless they can some up with like 135 new pokemon, and not just rip off old ones

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
Hopefully, they can make exactly 173 Pokémon so I'll end up being 666.
...Then Arceus' opposite will take that number.

And they usually wait until the second movie of the series before a preview, anyways.