• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are these fake cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle Morte

Old Kid on the block
Hi,
I have had these in my collection for years. Im not sure if they are fake, as the legendary sets are not gold shiny (in my exp) and they dont have the medal logo on them.
Im a long time collector, but once in a while even i find something new, or cards that past the majority of fake cards tests!
Here they are.OCR0001.jpg

If they are fake ill just bin them, unless someone wants them of course!

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Those look like fakes to me. There are a few older and never before seen test cards showing up on ebay lately though, so there's a small chance they're some of those.Though the fact that alot of them are miscut makes me think they aren't test cards.

Mesarin

Ive seen these in china and in flea markets. and theyre fakes in my experience. They arent uncommon in my experience, unless ive found many hidden gems..

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
I've got tons of these cards and was always wondering if they were real or not. XD I thought they were just a different kind of holo card, haha.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I had one of those.. A Shellder. It is a sticker

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Adalricus@ thank you

SkittyOnWailord @ those thing's make me drool.

Yes they are. They looked really familiar but I couldn't remember how I recall these, and I thank Adalricus for reminding me. Oh and by the by If I recall they're really hard to peel.

Last edited:

Legendarys

Anonymous
I think they are fake, but I have indeed seen those before. I am wondering where the originate from. You can PM me if you have any other questions!

Thanks, Legendarys

Flygon_Frank_66

The Mystical Master
These are Stickers. And really common ones at that..... they are everywhere.
They are not even Official Pokemon products, just copies sold by an individual, in a vending machine I've heard.....

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Well this thread seems to have got enough answers (mostly all the same too). :p So I'll be closing it.

*Closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.