• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are these games going to ship to stores on the 16th and be sold on the 22nd?

Scorpion1386

Lost Fan
That's a big rumor I've been hearing...is there any truth to this or no?

lone_wolf815

I think so >.>

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
But that happpens almost ALL the time. Plus, remember that the japanese DP was released at the 28th, but all who imported it got them at the 26th?

Sorkai

Hmm I wonder how.I preordered mine at target the second third day they were out........I should report this its unfair.
PS doing this right now from my wii lo§™?

Ho-oh Master

MY Gamestop is getting the game, guide book and Stylus on the 16. I am going in on the 17th to get the guide book and the Stylus. They can't sell the game until the 22nd.

I would advise everyone to call there store to make sure.

SoDaMaN666

That Dark Side
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Is that a joke????
I preordered in Amazon.com, the package ships Apr. 26 and gets delivered MAY 1!!!! It's unfair, when it is a preorder (it's supposed to be at least by my door April 26!)

Sorkai

lol i feel sorry for you sodaman.

Scorpion1386

Lost Fan
MY Gamestop is getting the game, guide book and Stylus on the 16. I am going in on the 17th to get the guide book and the Stylus. They can't sell the game until the 22nd.

I would advise everyone to call there store to make sure.

Wow, your GameStop gets it on the 16th? That's awesome! That means that all GameStops in the country will be selling them on the 22nd. :)

BCVM22

Maybe. If you have a Pre-Order and they do sell it then yes you will get it early.

Sigh. No. A pre-order means you've paid money ahead of time to reserve a copy of the game.

A pre-order does not, I repeat does not mean you will receive the game prior to April 22. Every retailer carrying the game is under strict instructions from Nintendo to not sell prior to the 22nd. Anyone thinking they're going to get the game on the 16th or 17th because they pre-ordered is a fool.

rStaCat

If a store gets 300 copies of the game, and you pre-order one, even if 500 people come in opening day and ask for the game, you are guaranteed a copy if you come in by a certain time. That's the only thing it really does.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
If a store gets 300 copies of the game, and you pre-order one, even if 500 people come in opening day and ask for the game, you are guaranteed a copy if you come in by a certain time. That's the only thing it really does.

I think that all stores reserve it for a certain amount of time, but HOW MUCH time after release they hold it for is up to the store, IIRC.

The shipping date is irrelevant; all stores are restricted to wait until the 22nd, and not a day before.

Dr. Sneasel

<-Buuburn has GUNS!
I think that all stores reserve it for a certain amount of time, but HOW MUCH time after release they hold it for is up to the store, IIRC.

The shipping date is irrelevant; all stores are restricted to wait until the 22nd, and not a day before.

They hold on it for you until you feel like coming for it...