• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are Trump supporters implicitly Nazi apologists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Really though how many people on the right are even okay with Trans people in the first place? It's just that Shapiro is one of the more open about it, and to a lot of right people it's not that bad when in reality it's super discriminatory.

DeepSeaDragon

Here's a rhetorical question worth thinking about, since it's becoming quite clear some people here are more concerned with pinning me as a "bad debater" or stupid than actually hearing me out and talking.

Is it possible for anyone on the political right to have a different prescription to a problem than you without them being a "bad" person? I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that many on the left would answer no to that question. If that's the case, you need to start being able to articulate why that is. I don't mean broadly labeling millions of people as nazis with anecdotal evidence or calling Ben Shapiro racist. I mean genuinely substantiating your extraordinary claim with the appropriate extraordinary evidence.

If your answer is yes, than people like me should be your friend. I'm friendly. I have not insulted or mocked anyone. More importantly, I'm always open to honest conversation. Even if you disagree with me a lot.

bobjr

Staff member
No one's saying every one of these people is a Nazi, just that they're supporting a system that enables Nazis and White Supremacists. If you think antifa are dangerous, their reason to exist evaporates if you develop systemic means of discouraging fascism.

The problem is the Right is heading down a path where it's all discrimination of some kind. Of the poor, of the minorities, of the LGBT community. The party of fiscal responsibility has become the party of trickle down theory economically.

chess-z

campy vampire
The political right is pretty much evil tbh. They've set themselves up as the anti-civil rights party. When a key platform point is denying people access to bathrooms or the right to marry, or to grant giant megacorps disney villain powers, I really can't call the movement as a whole anything but evil.

Mordent99

Banned

bobjr

Staff member
You can always single out Trump, and while he's terrible in unique ways there's still the point that he's the end point of conservatism, he's what millions of people want to be, but there can only be a select few under that philosophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.