• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are You a Boy or a Girl? (In-Game)

Do You Ever Play the Opposite Gender in Pokémon?

• Yes

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
I play as both genders equally: always have (since Gen III because my brother hogged Crystal), always will. I'm a very unconventional girl gender-wise in real life, so I find it perfectly reflects my mentality.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I’m male, always played as a male up until DP, I originally played Pearl as myself, but then got a copy of Diamond, usually I would play as a boy again but based off a real life friend, however with my copy of Diamond, I liked Dawn because of the anime and so played as the female. However starting from XY I always get both versions of the game now. My main game I play as myself and then the other version I play as the female character.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I am a girl, and us girls have the sass to train pokemon 100%

Playing as my gender is the most fun for me and i don't like boy clothes.

DSDark

Breeder
I play as my gender the first go around. Normally when I play a second time or on a rented game I'll play as a girl. However with the switch having multiple accounts I might use my wife's account and play as her