• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you a boy or a girl

Are you a boy or girl?

• Boy

Votes: 139 72.4%
  • Girl

Votes: 53 27.6%

• Total voters
I'm a male.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
*checks pants* ...yep, I'm a girl. You can tell because I used the unoriginal "GEE I'LL HAVE TO CHECK MY PANTS" line, and only girls are that uncreative.

At least it's better than being a guy, since I hear they can't make fun of girls under penalty of a flogging from SapphireL.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
*checks pants* ...yep, I'm a girl. You can tell because I used the unoriginal "GEE I'LL HAVE TO CHECK MY PANTS" line, and only girls are that uncreative.

i just checked my pants too, it appears i'm wearing a gray boxershort today, lovely huh?
however... i'm a man so something does not compute here, does this make me a homo?

Last edited:
i just checked my pants too, it appears i'm wearing a gray boxershort today, lovely huh?

omg we're matching! We should like, totally hang out and go shopping Friday night!

Are you more confused yet?

catzeye

Writer's Block
Let's see here...

I'm a PC...

and a young lady...

shadow wolf

The one and only!
I am a young man.

thunderblade12

I'm this:

[IMG139]http://i28.*******.com/2vdln4j.jpg[/IMG139]

*Obnoxiously loud Homer Simpson-whisper* It's actually a guy. No BS.

(And me too)

In a Quandary

As the Title Says...
This poll amuses me. Now, which of the three is the OP asking of fellow posters: genetic, anatomical or sociological gender?