• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you a collector, player, or both?

Are you a collector, payer or both?

• Total voters

SmartD

I used to collect cards, but when 3rd gen came in, I stopped collecting them. Iliked the card artworks.

JoeeJoee

Rises Again!
I find fun in collecting them, but I think it'll be more fun to play and collect, which I do so yay Haha.

EnteiFirecracker

Destiny Calls
I used to be a collector but in the past five years I've stopped.

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
I, myself, used to be a casual player. I only collect cards just to play the game. I wanted to play competitively, but based on my already stable financial status, I cannot pursue it.

Firemonkey1

Fire Champion
I am a player and collecter. I don't have anyone to play it with most of the time, though. Sometimes if I have friends come to my house, then they sometimes have Pokemon cards. I like the desinging of the images of the cards, also.

fierylord

Charmander! Yay!
Sometimes when I have the spirits to play Pokemon Cards, I get addicted to them :eek:

Then I quit after a while and stay on the computer :club:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I used to collect them, no one to play it with although yesterday I platyed the cards with my cousin.

Thinking of getting some more now you know try to get some Sinnoh ones, I want that Supporter card called Cynthia's feelings (I saw a picture of it somewhere), which deck woulkd that be in?

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I mostly just collect the cards, however I occasionally play a small game.

NES

Flip me to the side!
I know the rules of the game, but never played it actually, i haven't assembled a deck either :p; since some months back to present i've been liking the illustrations and so i'm collecting them.

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
Im 90% collector 10% player I like looking at the cards

darkrai2cool4u

Another Headbanger
I collect and play, but i focus more on battling rather than collecting the cards.

Illusione-Tempus

I'm both a collector and a player. I've been collecting the new D/P packs now. If I want to face someone, who will I? My bro lost his deck so I don't have anyone to face now.:(

I do both because I'm hardcore like that I play for joys and to better myself and I collect for the fun of it

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
When I was younger, I used to collect like crazy. I had the all the cards of the first three sets but after that I lost interest.