• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you a guy or a girl?

Guy or Girl?

• Guy

Votes: 382 71.0%
  • Girl

Votes: 156 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pansy :]

anustart
I've noticed that most of the users on serebii seem to be guys, but recently I've been wonderring about what the ratio is. So pretty much post if your a guy or a girl.

Me? Last time I checked I was a girl.

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
I am a guy.

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
You've got MALE

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
I am a guy. Unless I've been lied to my entire life and I've got everything backwards. Nah, I'm pretty sure I'm a guy.

Mankanshoku Mako

Last time I checked I was a girl.
When was this? If it was too long ago your gender might have changed without you noticing it.
I like this thread because I have never seen it before.
I like this thread because I can make a sarcastic reasponses.
I am almost a woman.
How close? 80% there? 90%?
I'm as male as male can get ;)
That's pretty male alright.
WHO WANTS SANDWICHES~
Ooh ooh me me! Tell your husband/boyfriend/brother/father/uncle/grandfather/male friend/male cousin I said thanks.
I'm pretty sre I'm a guy.
Hmmm...*strokes chin* How sure is "pretty sure"?

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
No boobs... check..... a dick & 2 balls.... check..... deep male voice... check. I'm a guy.

naxida

Illusion Trainer
I'm a female/girl/broad/biotch/blah/blah/blah and blah. 0.000000---------infinte% not male.But in an alternate universe..

Status
Not open for further replies.