• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you a male or female?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Female and proud of it.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Y chromosome'd

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
How is it any different from being female...?

I suppose it’s just the typical things you’d expect to hear, such as having overall more physical strength, benefitting from patriarchical-related aspects in society, being able to pee cleanly while standing up, etc.

That being said, being a girl is very awesome as well. There’s having overall more flexiblity, having reproductive organs protected by being internal, being protected from certain sex-linked disorders by having two X chromosomes, etc.

Although obviously there are many other factors to consider that I haven’t mentioned, I’d still say there’s enough of a give and take between these two genders that balance out.

I like being a girl.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
All right, since you asked, Prof Oak, I am a girl.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
I just realised this is a really odd thing to say... what do you mean you "like" being a guy?
I know, right? I'm a guy, and I HATE it. Having to wake up every morning, put on clothes, go to work, make food... it's all so tiresome.

I suppose it’s just the typical things you’d expect to hear, such as having overall more physical strength, benefitting from patriarchical-related aspects in society, being able to pee cleanly while standing up, etc.
*results may vary

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
*results may vary

I was thinking more of making a mess on yourself rather than the toilet/bathroom. If a woman peed standing up the exact same way a man typically does, it would generally drip down her leg with barely an option to aim elsewhere. Even when sitting in a toilet, sometimes it ends up moving towards the side rather than straight down.

Status
Not open for further replies.