• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you a male or female?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Female and proud of it.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Y chromosome'd

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
How is it any different from being female...?

I suppose it’s just the typical things you’d expect to hear, such as having overall more physical strength, benefitting from patriarchical-related aspects in society, being able to pee cleanly while standing up, etc.

That being said, being a girl is very awesome as well. There’s having overall more flexiblity, having reproductive organs protected by being internal, being protected from certain sex-linked disorders by having two X chromosomes, etc.

Although obviously there are many other factors to consider that I haven’t mentioned, I’d still say there’s enough of a give and take between these two genders that balance out.

I like being a girl.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
All right, since you asked, Prof Oak, I am a girl.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
I just realised this is a really odd thing to say... what do you mean you "like" being a guy?
I know, right? I'm a guy, and I HATE it. Having to wake up every morning, put on clothes, go to work, make food... it's all so tiresome.

I suppose it’s just the typical things you’d expect to hear, such as having overall more physical strength, benefitting from patriarchical-related aspects in society, being able to pee cleanly while standing up, etc.
*results may vary

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
*results may vary

I was thinking more of making a mess on yourself rather than the toilet/bathroom. If a woman peed standing up the exact same way a man typically does, it would generally drip down her leg with barely an option to aim elsewhere. Even when sitting in a toilet, sometimes it ends up moving towards the side rather than straight down.

Status
Not open for further replies.