• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you a procrastinator?

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Very often I find new terms, updates, and changes get made, which sometimes change everything. It could mean everything you've done is now worthless and needs to be completely redone. Meanwhile, anyone who didn't start yet just saved themselves a headache by waiting it out.

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
Yes, i know i have things to do, but i'll always put them off until later

BGP_

As a matter of fact, i have a health project i've known about for a week now due wednesday. I'm doing 75% of it tomorrow night ;D

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
yes. 'Nuff said. I procrastinate so durn much.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Yes. *Really should be working on English + History essays and studying for Spanish oral exam and History final*

Im very bad at it. Like I should be asleep right now because I have work tomorrow. Ive been working on it though.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Yes. Always. I'm cursed with infinite lazyness, and I procrastinate about everything.

Except when it comes to shiny hunting XD
For THAT, I do a fair amount of time everyday, and even more if I can. But that's really the only thing....

Back in the day I used to just throw **** together five mins before the lesson. Though that probably counts more as not doing it than procrastinating over it. At university though I was much better. I usually finished about 3/4 of the morning things needed to be handed in, but only because I was adding final touches. I always started a week or so before the hand in date.

I still do a tiny bit, but not really. I often just forget as opposed to procrastinate.

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
Sadly, yes. Like, for example, I have finals this week, and here I am -_-
But it's not like I don't try, it's that I feel like I'm more efficient this way, if I do things early, I subconsciously think that I have enough time and don't put in my best effort...

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Why yes, yes I am. I actually tired to "fix" it earlier this year, but eventually failed.

yeminied

Very much so. Many, many times I've been up at midnight on a Sunday night working on homework due on Monday.

No matter how many times I tell myself next time will be different it is always the same.

Rave

Banned
Horribly.

I put off my citi training research for a good month or two when I could've had it done way earlier. Instead I waste my time being tired as crap and put it off along with my literature review. Luckily I got them all done yesterday before my teacher started grading today.

pirate555

Word.
I am a procrastinator by choice. I would rather spend 10 hours slowly getting through an assignment and punctuating it with reading emails/news etc. than blitz the work in 7 hours and have three hours with nothing to do. Because only with the pressure of a workload can the mundane aspects of life be enjoyable. The only exception is if those 3 hours I could free up by buckling down have a potential party/outing/other interesting event in them. Then I'll eliminate procrastination.

Ohhh yes. I tend to do it a lot! It's a bad habit really.