• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

are you big on fashion?

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
how important is fashion for you? do you dress normally? comfortably? impressively? do you buy generic brands or popular brands?

personally i just get whatever is comfortable (t-shirts + baggy jeans). though most of my clothes are bigger than they should be but that's for comfort.

Nectric

I buy cheap stuff that looks good lol & comfortable

Clash

He's Back!
I buy brand names, but I don't mind a good generic brand, either. I dress what feels comfortable and what I like. Of course I dress to impress and to feel good, but I don't force myself to buy brand names just for the sake of having them.

treespyro

Vintage much?
I prefer to look Sharp..Only formal attire but casual.. i like to look decent

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
I wear the normal jeans+tee, but I don't bother with brand names and $100 basketball shoes.
that's not what you said last time!

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Ha! indeed.I am one of those people that hates fashion.
At the moment i am frustrated at the amount of women trying to be a size zero and trying to look like their idols Britney Spears and Jordan.,It's not right for women to make themselves loose weight when they don't need to.I've also noticed alot more women wearing really short skirts and tops in the middle of winter with a £400 bag chucked over their shoulders,why do people put fashion before health?Fashion has gone beyond control!!
I only wear what i find comfortable, such as baggyish jeans and either strappy tops in summer or sleaved tops in winter.Comfort is the way forward!!

treespyro

Vintage much?
right...See i like to dress good to impress the chicks..

Dress Sharp..No Pimples or marks on my Face

It is all good for me

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
Well I have not much say in what I wear, basically because 5 days of the week, I have to wear a school uniform.

When I do have the chance to wear something other than that, its usually the same outfit, with little more ado, but I do care if something like my hair, or something is out of place, the shirt is too creased, so I'm just a neat freak (even when I'm rushed, I have to check...), even though I do have a rather low limit of how neat I look...

I usually only wear thongs (unless something heaven failed to forbid comes along), even now in Winter (over here). I never wear the same outfit to see the same person (or group of people) and I do change T-Shirts to match my jeans, but otherwise, I'm not too inclined on fashion (not to mention that I'm too lazy to care about it anyway, and have no time to buy a new T-Shirt or new pair of jeans at months at a time).

Dattebayo

Banned
I wear the usual clothes, and they make me feel comfortable.

Not too much. I wear what looks at least decent, at very comfortable for me. Nothing out of the ordinary.

aquajet16

LVL? Death
A little, I often scope to some fashion websites to check the latest style. But, I just look at the design of the outfit that struck me in that site and search for it in a cheaper store where they sell the counterfeit version of the clothes. Though it is a counterfeit, it still looks like the original at like um... 1/6 the price. I could even try to lower the price if I could convince the sales lady....

To sum up, yeah but I am a wise shopper, ;)

Last edited:

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
If it looks good to me personally, then I buy it. If something is said to be in fashion but I don't like it then I wont buy it, but if its in fashion and it appeals to me that's great. Also, I basically invented indie.

Fujitsu

Now 50% more gelatin
I wear pants... and a shirt. Fashion is for 'cool' people.

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
I'm in style I choose what I wear everyday

my favorite outfit would probably a polo shirt with large white and blue stripes and long black shorts (black is a comforter s it woud give more attention to the shirt.) Also I usually have a brown '50's hat with shades on all sides

I'm simplicity with a punch

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
I don't worry about brands. If I like the look thats good enough for me. I mostly just wear tight T-shirts with designs and some cargo shorts. I wear jeans too but not in the summer.

Last edited:

aerisLana

i cannot believe
As a fashion designer/student, fashion is a big deal for me. In how I dress, I can say that I don't dress normally. Everyday, I always pick an outfit that suits me by color coordination because I really want look fashionable wherever I go. I don't care if I look weird sometimes, as long as I'm happy with it. Of course, those sexy ones are a must. =P

I prefer comfortable clothing though, and I don't usually wear skinny clothing like skinny pants; so, I prefer dresses/skirts. As for the brand, I buy both, whether generic or popular. Of course, if I have enough allowance to buy a popular brand of clothing, then why not buy?

I know, I'm so shallow when it comes to fashion. :p