• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you capable of using Google?

CAN YOU USE GOOGLE MEIT?

• Total voters

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I wasn't capable of using Google yesterday.

Why? Well, for some reason google just wouldn't load on any computer on Campus...

7 tyranitars

what is a google? I mean ofcourse I can use google.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
If you don't know to use google you must learn.All the people I know that knows how to read use google.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
i saw a google today

what do i do

I love using the normal Google search for research purposes even though my professors warn me to be extra extra careful. Considering I'm currently enjoying a 4.0 GPA, I don't think they have anything to worry about. ^___^
Did...did you really just do that?

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
I c what u did thar.

But yes, I seem to be one of the few people who are capable of typing a subject matter of which I wish to learn more about into Google. And boy, am I sick of hearing "whut is masude methodd somone plz tekl me!!1!" when typing the words "Masuda Method" into Google will show more than enough results.

Especially when you ask them to google the answer to their question, and they go "NO!" It's like... isn't it easier to spend about 1 second googling something than asking a question in an internet forum which may not be responded to?

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I usually look up on Google BEFORE I ask a question.

card986

of course i can use google. its taught me more then school.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I might be an Aspie, but I'm not THAT damn stupid! Yes, I use Google! I used it last night to help me translate some German. :D