• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you choosing the male or the female trainer? Marina or the new girl?

Male or female trainer?

• Male

Votes: 740 58.0%
  • Female

Votes: 148 11.6%
  • I want Marina!

Votes: 282 22.1%
  • New girl is better

Votes: 105 8.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_lugia991

Fish sticks
I'm a male, so I'm choosing Gold of course. But its so sad that you cant choose Silver-the AVATAR!!!-as your player...he's just made of pure win...
Anyhow, the new girl is just freaking me out!!!!!!!! I hate her, Kris is much better. She shouldve stayed for the remakes.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Why did they remove Marina? She was awesome.
I'm a male, so I'm choosing Gold of course. But its so sad that you cant choose Silver-the AVATAR!!!-as your player...he's just made of pure win...
Anyhow, the new girl is just freaking me out!!!!!!!! I hate her, Kris is much better. She shouldve stayed for the remakes.

im going with gold and Krys was was better

Oh for gods sake people. How many times do I have to say it? THESE ARE %$^#ING GOLD AND ^%&*ING SILVER REMAKES! NOT CRYSTAL REMAKES! IF IT WAS A CRYSTAL REMAKE IT WOULD HAVE KRIS, BUT IT ISN'T! GET THAT INTO YOUR HEADS.

Sorry for offensive stuff that would likely get me infracted but the lack of common sence really bugs me.

ijea4444

Soul is not as bad as you people keep putting her, if this wasn't a remake and just a new series game you probably wouldn't be complaining about it, and you keep putting your "feelings" for kris over soul's. And like said before kris was from crystal, this a gold/silver remake and at the time there was no crystal and therefore no kris.

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
Despite me being female, I ahve always played the Male character.
I dunno, its just because it feels right towards me.

Mawile412 said:
The new girl has grown on me.
Whats this? People are starting to like her? I knew it!

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I'll be picking the boy because that's what I am. As for them replacing Krys, does it matter? They look kinda similar and Krys didn't exist in G/S so it's natural she was replaced. If this was a Crystal remake it would be different.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I want marina/crystal
KRIS!!!!

where did you go?

i wanted to see the new artwork for her......
Is it really hard to figure out that Gold and Silver remakes are not Crystal remakes? And that G/S had no playable girl?

Is it really hard to figure out that Gold and Silver remakes are not Crystal remakes? And that G/S had no playable girl?

Is it so hard to allow them to have their little whinge sessions?
if they want kris, let them whinge of kris.

And we sit back, laugh and amuse ourselves with their ignorance as they finally realise that there is no kris, they wont put her in at the last second, the their stuck with this milk-maid of a female protagonist (Spelling?).

Is it so hard to allow them to have their little whinge sessions?
if they want kris, let them whinge for kris.

And we sit back, laugh and amuse ourselves with their ignorance as they finally realise that there is no kris, they wont put her in at the last second, the their stuck with this milk-maid of a female protagonist (Spelling?).

Intelligence.

Edit: Accidently hit quote instead of edit, *Facepalm.

Last edited:

EspeonMaster

The Legend Of Dawn
I will pick both characters cause I will get both versions.

Writing_Insomniac

Blasting Off Again!
Probably the Male, since I am one. I usually give him my name, and I don't really like thinking up names for characters (which is why I always use a male.) Soul's cute though (Is that her name?)

spacialrend_palkia

Deity of Space
Maybe I'll go with the female trainer since I always go with the male in every pokemon game I play. I don't mind whether she's crystal or a new girl since I haven't played RBGYGS that much before. I only started playing pokemon with the release of emerald and FRLG.

Status
Not open for further replies.