• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you choosing the male or the female trainer? Marina or the new girl?

Male or female trainer?

• Male

Votes: 740 58.0%
  • Female

Votes: 148 11.6%
  • I want Marina!

Votes: 282 22.1%
  • New girl is better

Votes: 105 8.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugia Thunder

Biohazard!
Girl probably, despite the fact I freaking HATE the design with a burning passion. If I picked the guy that would just outright KILL the roleplaying aspect of the game for me...

But still... picking the guy seems better than picking that ditzy, valley girl, klutzy looking nitwit who belongs on a miltank farm and looks like she can't tell up from down. ¬¬

And that hat... don't get me started, atleast Leaf had a cool looking hat! Not that balloon tumor growing out of this new girls head, and that hair... fffffffffffffff the sight of that spiky mess that is supposed to be hair just sets me in a rage, seriously if she backs up into someone she'll stab them with those pointy pigtails of death.

Sugimori wth man, losing your touch with these female designs man....

I mean seriously... What a let down on the design. I don't care that it's not Kris, but it could have atleast looked WAY better.

:l

Lucario_1914

It'll destroy us all
soooooooooooooooooo true

Qwizmaster

Pokemon Trainer
Goin' with male named Kushiki (my name in japanese, lol)

Don't like the new female sprite

I'm a male so I will go with male. Plus Gold looks not half bad this time around. Though I wish we could pick Silver. He is my favourite character in any game, animé and whatever. Plus his sprite and Sugumori Art this time around makes him look killer. I HATE that the replaced Kris. She is like my favourite female and I would've considered being the girl on SoulSilver if she was the character since I missed Silver the first time it came out as I still was crawling lol. But yeah. Down with Soul!

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I'm a girl, so I'd obviously go for the girl..but I still wonder to myself whether she's a melonhead or is she hiding explosives under that hat? And I prefer D/P girl/Dawn's clothes more...less bright.

The Head Honchkrow

I'm one of the few that actually likes Heart more than Kris.

I dunno, something about Kris' hair always felt weird to me, probably the way those pig-tails just jutt out at right-angles.
Heart's pigtails are more curved and natural, even if they do seem to defy gravity...

~The Head Honchkrow~

Pokemon Lover 321

Johto Fanatic
Male

I am chosing a male and going to Name him Tyler.

Soul Silver95

Ill be choosing the boy as usual. But to all of you who dont like the new girl you may find it interesting to find out that she may be the manga version of marina?? its on bulbapedia i was going to give the link but the site is temporarily out of use

Soul Silver95

Girl probably, despite the fact I freaking HATE the design with a burning passion. If I picked the guy that would just outright KILL the roleplaying aspect of the game for me...

But still... picking the guy seems better than picking that ditzy, valley girl, klutzy looking nitwit who belongs on a miltank farm and looks like she can't tell up from down. ¬¬

And that hat... don't get me started, atleast Leaf had a cool looking hat! Not that balloon tumor growing out of this new girls head, and that hair... fffffffffffffff the sight of that spiky mess that is supposed to be hair just sets me in a rage, seriously if she backs up into someone she'll stab them with those pointy pigtails of death.

Sugimori wth man, losing your touch with these female designs man....

I mean seriously... What a let down on the design. I don't care that it's not Kris, but it could have atleast looked WAY better.

:l

Ha!! You crack me up! Your anger is hilarious! But i see where your coming from ;munchlax; (ha miltank farm.......hahaha!!)

Cerulean-Charizard

Reptile Trainer
I'm going to be the girl... because I am a girl, lol.

Regarding the debate over Kris/Heart, I kinda like them both the same. I do admit though that I thought the big hat looked silly at first, but I'm used to it. She looks quite tomboyish with the dungarees and stuff, which is cool. Leaf is probably still my favourite though, haha.

Calm PokeMaster

Male always for me.....

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
I will choose the guy but maybe on the second time around I'll try the girl, even though the old one was wayyy better.

Miss_Pocket_Monster

Soul has actually really grown on me. Do people really hate her that much? We haven't even seen that much of her yet, other than her Sugimori art and a few brief clips from the demo. ;152;

Grovyle_

Team Darkyl
Even though im a girl,im going to go with Gold(the males name?)

Im not too sure about the Miltank girl /=( Shes creepy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.