• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you choosing the male or the female trainer? Marina or the new girl?

Male or female trainer?

• Male

Votes: 740 58.0%
  • Female

Votes: 148 11.6%
  • I want Marina!

Votes: 282 22.1%
  • New girl is better

Votes: 105 8.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Champion Jared 14

I'm still waiting to get used to this new female design...she looks so...poorly dressed...like the gamers didn't care...like others have said, she looks like a female mario with a mix of little miss strawberry shortcake...it just hasn't sunk in yet...oy vey...

I must say that May looks more Tom-boyish than Dawn, and a little more than this girl.
Don't get me wrong, Heart(?) is a cute character and I do like her design. Kris was epic win in my opinion and I am quite upset that she only appeared in Crystal. It would be a great decision if they kept Kris in.

But this is Gold and Silver, and they didn't have a female character then, so I guess they aren't going to make it seem like a Crystal remake with Kris in it.

Besides,we sould all just be happy were getting remakes.

boy character. New female character is okay IMO.

NES

Flip me to the side!
Heh i'm going with the male, Red, Gold and Red in the Fr/Lg remake are the best males, i have choosen the girl in Ru/Sa/E and D/P/Pt because the guys weren't hat convincing xD i'm going back to the male in these remakes, he looks great.

Also, the new girl is cutter than Marina, i'm surprised of her getting changed though...

firelovindocker

i'm a guy so i'll be male
this new girl dosn't look to good
i mean yer she looks okay but whats with the hat, the hair and the overalls
i like crys better

I think the new girl is awesome. I really have no complaints about her, and I'm really glad she looks more real rather than being anime-ish. I hate stupid girls with blue hair. I'll be getting both games, so I'll pick male for gold and female for silver. Gold will be my main game well because I am a male.

Profesco

gone gently
Needs more Marina. Marina was awesome dammit.

This. It stinks they whipped up some plain-looking scrap character to replace the original female Pokemon trainer. What was wrong with Marina, I'd like to know? Far as I can see, she was great. >=/

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
I'd prefer being Marina than the new girl. She kinda looks like a tourist to me, and is hard to imagine with the team line-up I have in mind. In the end I'll just play as a guy.

Male, because I am male :/

It seems like I'll be even less inclined to choose the girl this time round, now that Krys is gone.

Dannytoge

信じる!
I will choose the male , and i'm going to name him my name :)

But if i ever decide to replay (Which i most likely will)
I will be the girl, and call her Haruhi

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Seeing as I am a boy and I am utterly disappointed at the exclusion (or replacement) of Kris, I'll be playing as the guy. If Kris stayed, however, I'd be her. Too bad they put in Miss Overalls.

Glacier99

Ice cold...
If Marina was in I'd play as her but I'll take the boy, seeing as I am one and the new girl is butt-ugly and stupid compared to the awesome Marina.

Crob8

Crobat Kid
Im choosing the boy. But I liked the old girl better, and I also liked Gold's old outfit better =/

I WANT KRYS~!

I dont like the new girl! but, I'm still picking her. Cose I'm female XP.

Dannytoge

信じる!
Actually i want to see what the girl looks like in overworld form, She might look better.

I Like them both, but the little bit of hair poking out the hat on the boy annoys me.

Status
Not open for further replies.