• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you choosing the male or the female trainer? Marina or the new girl?

Male or female trainer?

• Male

Votes: 740 58.0%
  • Female

Votes: 148 11.6%
  • I want Marina!

Votes: 282 22.1%
  • New girl is better

Votes: 105 8.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a girl, so naturally I'm choosing the new girl in both games... even though I sort of miss Marina...

gliscor

*BAD ROMANCE*
I'm choosing the girl because she looks awsome and i always choose the girls

New Girl?!

I don't see anything wrong with her? Yeah, she does have weird clothes, but since when do people in pokemon games have STYLE anyway? Take Dawn for instance, She wears a hat, hair clips, some bracelets, the useless watch thing,a two layered shirt, a skirt, knee-high socks, AND boots! That girl just wears TOO MUCH! So long story short the new girl fits right in with the unfashonable bunch!

Ee-vee

Pokemon lover
I'm going with the female trainer, since my sister is going with the male one.
We always choose different ones, ahaha. ;P
Who knows, maybe since the old versions of gold and silver games didn't have a choice of genders, they made this girl just to fill in that gap.
Maybe even a remake of the Crystal version is in the works with Marina available, and maybe a different looking boy made to fill in that gap as well.
Who knows, I may just think too much.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
I don't see anything wrong with her? Yeah, she does have weird clothes, but since when do people in pokemon games have STYLE anyway? Take Dawn for instance, She wears a hat, hair clips, some bracelets, the useless watch thing,a two layered shirt, a skirt, knee-high socks, AND boots! That girl just wears TOO MUCH! So long story short the new girl fits right in with the unfashonable bunch!

Who says we all liked Dawn? Besides, she got more fashionable during her outfit update in Platinum.

Current poling stats:

I want Marina! 222 voters, 24.10%
New girl is better 72 voters, 7.82%

If we were to make a separate poll out of this data comparing the two it would look like this:

I want Marina! 222 voters, 75.51%
New girl is better 72 voters, 24.49%

Suck it new girl :p

RainbowTiger

I'll probably choose the new girl just because I am a girl. :3

Though from looking at some of the pre-release picks and seeing the new girl's ingame sprite, she doesn't look that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.