• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you choosing the male or the female trainer? Marina or the new girl?

Male or female trainer?

• Male

Votes: 740 58.0%
  • Female

Votes: 148 11.6%
  • I want Marina!

Votes: 282 22.1%
  • New girl is better

Votes: 105 8.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoP2008

Trainer/Coordinator
I'm picking the dude, 'cause I am one. My name's gonna be Leo (or Hikaru).

nightwing75

Cascade Badge
i totally agree with special rendation
why is everyone getting melodramatic about no Crys

just be happy they're(excets at Nintendo) doin a G/S remake because they could 've not have done it

Ludicoconut

Water&Grass Trainer
The boy. My name will be Silver or Ash or something. The girl looks like she has an onion on her head and those long socks dont fly-.-

ZackZenith!

我们都有一个家,名字叫中国
I usually always choose the guy, but I'm definitely picking him because he looks like the old trainer. The new girl is not that cool; they should have stayed with the other girl aka Marina. (depending on who you talk to)

Maybe Marina will be a choice if they remake Crystal?

Celleno

I wish Marina/Kris was included, but it looks like I'll just have to settle with the female trainer. My second time around is when I'll probably choose the male trainer.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
Male...he looks pretty much the same.

Dark Slash

UnseenHero
Male because im a male.....:) but maybe if i get another copy ill pick female Male name:MasterJ female name QueenJ

Electric

I'm going to pick the male because I am a male :)

Why would anyone one want to pick the opposite gender? Like why would a male pick the female?

maxelle

Shadow Stalker
Yeah they probably won't. They could but its a very slim chance. Like 1 in 1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.