• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you choosing the male or the female trainer? Marina or the new girl?

Male or female trainer?

• Male

Votes: 740 58.0%
  • Female

Votes: 148 11.6%
  • I want Marina!

Votes: 282 22.1%
  • New girl is better

Votes: 105 8.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

calum

Banned
Girl because Im a guy

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I'm a boy, so I'm going to choose the boy character. Personally, I liked Marina better (TBH, I'm not sure why they replaced her considering there already was a girl character)

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
I'm gonna play as a girl, since I'm a girl. And personally, I like the new girl better than Marina. New girl looks... Normal. Marina didn't have anything bad, but still. New girl looks awesome.

superdonut

GaGa Ooh Lala
Male, because I am one :)

Though I didn't like the new girl at first, she has REALLY grown on me. I like her a lot more than Marina.

Acidmimi

Im choosing the girl
because
I am in fact a girl : D
I really love her though she was shocking at first but I do think she is a WHOLE lot prettier than Marina or Krys or whatever her name is
shes my new favorite Girl trainer for the games <3

Chimcharrulez97

Who the heck is Marina?

OFF TOPIC: She's is the name of the female character you play as in Crystal.

ON TOPIC: Personally, I'd choose the male character, even though I'm a girl. The new female character is so...weird with those overalls and poofy hat. The male character is WAY cooler.

AV_ROcK-Dark-TB

Fear the light.
I was really disappointed when I found out Marina wasn't going to be in it. (or is that really her?) :( They should have atleast kept the blue hair. Honestly Brown hair seems really boring.. But..! I'll play the female anyway. It's actually a matter of getting used to.

hevver

Heart of Darkness
I'm a boy, so I'm going to choose the boy character. Personally, I liked Marina better (TBH, I'm not sure why they replaced her considering there already was a girl character)

Because she was a character from Crystal.
These games are remakes of Gold and Silver and not Crystal,
thus making a whole new female character. She's better than
Krys anyways.

Guraena

I'm going to be choosing the girl of course. I didn't quite like her at first since I was hoping Marina would be the female character, but she's grown on me.

Grei

not the color
After playing through Platinum as Dawn, I have to say that being a trans-virtual is just plain weird. I half considered cheating just to change the gender of my character.

*Ahem* Point being, playing Platinum only strengthened my decision: I'm playing as Gold.

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
im a girl, so i'll be a girl is SS & a boy in HG ^_^
the new girl is growing on me...
i used to not llike her, but now i think im starting to like her better than marina! :D

I'm choosing the guy, and I really wish Marina was back. She's way cooler than this new girl with too much helium in her hat :/

Simple Star

~ Yeah, I don't know
I'm going to be the girl...Or Gold if i end up hateing her...I've never had crystal but Marina looked prettier than this new one though, although she is cute ^.^

Marina was cool.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Definitely SoulSilver, I am still not used to HeartGold. Lugia pwns Ho-oh anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.