• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you choosing the male or the female trainer? Marina or the new girl?

Male or female trainer?

• Male

Votes: 740 58.0%
  • Female

Votes: 148 11.6%
  • I want Marina!

Votes: 282 22.1%
  • New girl is better

Votes: 105 8.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowedrival

Im choosing the guy but what I do not get is why people are angry about what the girl looks like. Shes a charachter in a game it in no way affects how well the game works so stop complaining about her. If you dont like her be a dude and if you dont want to do that theres always the option of getting an old crystal. Also i think people should be happy about having a girl choice they could just remove her and let there only be a guy.

Melloyu

hmmmm I'm going for the male.
The girl doesn't look that good so the male it is!

ijea4444

Also, I'm probably older than you and I want Crys/Marina back.

No one cares if you are 72, don't bring up your age. Second of all there is no one called Crys, there is a Kris though. Marina is the anime adaption, therefore nothing she shouldn't be incorporated with the games.

Lol, i agree with Carlisle. Furthermore, you are a total noob who has no idea what he is talking about and is just trying to be funny. You failed miserably

Insulting others, even if as trivial as 'noob' to make a point is childish and is just going to start more problems to yourself than resolving anything. Same thing with telling someone they fail miserably, when they are obviously making things up. Just ignore his post.

I don't know how you can like the new girl, but I'll accept what u said about him being partially right. He is still a noob, though.

Again insulting anybody doesn't help either of you.

DidYouKnow

the female dosnt do it for me,
she rarely does, platinum was the only game where i have been the girl from start to finish, all other games il start & get bored with her
so ill be gold in it, i might try the new chick...

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Nice job, double posting and then not deleting one. No common sense. Also, I'm probably older than you and I want Crys/Marina back.

Lol, i agree with Carlisle. Furthermore, you are a total noob who has no idea what he is talking about and is just trying to be funny. You failed miserably

I don't know how you can like the new girl, but I'll accept what u said about him being partially right. He is still a noob, though.

motivational_poster_irony.jpg

Srsly. I find it halarious how people STILL complain that they want a bunch of Blue Pixels back. This is a Efiing VIDEO GAME people

CombeeKing

rawr; connor
I Don't Knwo Whom I Shall Choose, CAuse I Usually Use The Girl, I Am Thinking About Using The Male, But, I Like The Female Sprite/Icon Better.

I Would Have An Easier Time If Marina Was There. Dx

Cause Blue OWN.Z!

I Think The New Girl Look A Bit To Much Like the Other Past Female Characters (Not Dawn, Dawn Was More Original.)​

xX-LUGIA-Xx

A world of colour...
I'm sticking with the male character, since I hate the new female character's design. Even the male character doesn't look very similar to the male in GSC, and he looked much better. This new kid looks like a...kid? Basically, he just doesn't look as good as the old one in GSC. He looks to child-like.

superdonut

GaGa Ooh Lala
I'm sticking with the male character, since I hate the new female character's design. Even the male character doesn't look very similar to the male in GSC, and he looked much better. This new kid looks like a...kid? Basically, he just doesn't look as good as the old one in GSC. He looks to child-like.

....He's ten. He's supposed to be a kid.

The new male is much better than the old one.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
I couldn't care less that they replaced Kris with Soul. I'll be picking the guy anyway. What I'm really happy about is the redesign of Gold's outfit. Yellow shorts and a red hoodie do NOT match! I really like his new black short pants. His hoodie looks better too. And I think we all can agree that he IS wearing a PokeGear.

Well because I'm a male I am going to play as the male but if I was a girl I would have no problem playing as her...

'ReTr0-KaBuKi-PaNDa'

I'm going to choose to be the girl.
I really like her outfit, especially the dungarees' & the Ribbon Hat x)

Everyone seems to be saying that the Boy & Girl's Outfit are really different and that the characters' don't look the same. But why do the characters need to look like brother and sister?? They didn't in Ruby & Sapphire.

And their outfits are similar in places as the girl has got a Jumper equivalent of the guy's Jacket under her Dungarees' and they both wear a Black Top underneath. Also the Girl's Socks are mainly White & partially Black, and the Boy's Trousers are mainly Black & partially White x)

Maes Hughes

I'll definitely be playing as the male trainer, he was one of my favorite trainers you could play as.

And I prefer Marina to the new girl trainer.

Spriteman

Sometimes a bit rude
I'll be playing as the dude, as I'm a dude.
I don't ever wanna be one of those 30-somethings who live with their parents playing as a ten year old girl. Really. Dudes play as dudes, chicks play as chicks. Pretty sure that's what the designers were planning on when they added the gender option. But I digress.

Louispierce

I'll be playing as the dude, as I'm a dude.
I don't ever wanna be one of those 30-somethings who live with their parents playing as a ten year old girl. Really. Dudes play as dudes, chicks play as chicks. Pretty sure that's what the designers were planning on when they added the gender option. But I digress.

Hahahahah that made me lol

D*N

Musical Star
im not sure with one I choose...
maybe the guy sounds more logical, but still the female is looking good and it's something else than always that male character...
so i dunno

PKMNfossilfreak

Fossil-Trainer
I'm going for the male character, but apart from that I don't really care how the designs look like, it's just a game after all, its the gameplay what's (most) important.
I never went for the girl though (probably cauz I'm male XD)

grtz

Birnax

Grass pokemon Master
I think one of the scans called her "Soul" or something. I'll have to go take a look.

Xp....I still don't know why they can't come up with regular girl names. May and Dawn were fine....who names their kid "Leaf"?

Hmm...I dunno about my choice. When I got the original GS, I got both versions, and so far, they were the only ones that I did. I might decide to get both versions again. If I do, I'll be a boy in SS, and a Girl in HG.

That's what I'm going to do.

Shinx_the_Sphinx

Staravia Trainer
I like how a lot of people chose the girl in D/P because the boy looked like a fruit, but now lots of people will be choosing the boy because the girl looks nasty, hideous, ugly, unattractive, unfashionable, gross, disgusting, and most of all, repulsive and repugnant. ;292;

Status
Not open for further replies.