• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you concerned about the Shadow Triad's possibility not making into Episode N?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuroma

The Doctor
I'm hoping that would happen or some sort of backstory on why Ghetsis rescued them.

If that doesn't happen though, we should at least get a cameo appearance of the Shadow Triad, because they were important characters in B2W2 plot. But yes, I do agree that we need a backstory on those cool superhuman ninjas. :)

knux-the-killer

Guess the possibilities now reduced to almost zero, I'm sad.
Episode N was indeed a treat for overrated characters only....
Whatever if they are most loved or not, but Team Plasma just made of Corless, Ghetsis and generic grunts is very incomplete. Looks generic.
Yet blah blah, people friggin judge me just because I don't love overrated characters. Guys, give me a break. I don't have the fun you guys have. Do you think am I enjoying to like things nobody else does? No. I WOULD love to be able to like Colress, Ghetsis or N in the same level, but for some stupid reason my head doesn't want. I'm like this, cannot change that, unfortunately.
Yet.....I'm no worse fan just because I cannot insert in the majority.

matt0044

Again, they're Ghetsis's bodyguards so maybe when he appears (in the flesh), they will too.

kemal07

I'm not surprised that they have a low chance of appearing,,, The writers always, and always tend to do this annoying thing where not every important character is put into the anime, i.e. Elite Four members, Frontier Brains, Janine, Team Rocket Executives, the Sages.

I was almost certain that we would get Zinzolin out least of the Sages, I can't see a suitable reason as to why he isn't in this arc...

Tbh, I'm surprised Anthea and Concordia are getting roles, I always thought the Shadow Triad and Zinzolin had a much higher chance of appearing than those two

knux-the-killer

I'm not surprised that they have a low chance of appearing,,, The writers always, and always tend to do this annoying thing where not every important character is put into the anime, i.e. Elite Four members, Frontier Brains, Janine, Team Rocket Executives, the Sages.

I was almost certain that we would get Zinzolin out least of the Sages, I can't see a suitable reason as to why he isn't in this arc...

Tbh, I'm surprised Anthea and Concordia are getting roles, I always thought the Shadow Triad and Zinzolin had a much higher chance of appearing than those two

I don't have anything against Anthea and Concordia but they didn't get any character development compared with the Shadow Triad and Zinzolin. They are gonna be in season just because they were N's nannies. That's a lame excuse from the anime since the ninjas were his former spies. Ghetsis was specially dangerous thanks to them, if the anime really banned them it won't make any sense. Besides it would be very incomplete.
Again it's Best Wishes. We cannot expect a proper story from that.

kemal07

I don't have anything against Anthea and Concordia but they didn't get any character development compared with the Shadow Triad and Zinzolin. They are gonna be in season just because they were N's nannies. That's a lame excuse from the anime since the ninjas were his former spies. Ghetsis was specially dangerous thanks to them, if the anime really banned them it won't make any sense. Besides it would be very incomplete.
Again it's Best Wishes. We cannot expect a proper story from that.

Yes I agree, lets not forget that out of all the Sages, Zinzolin seemed to be the only one still loyal to Ghetsis, giving him an Executive like role. But hey, this is the anime. But then again, The Shadow Triad have always had the roles of appearing out of nowhere in tight spots, e.g. when Ghetsis lacked protection, So I can imagine them making a small appearance and then making an exit along with Ghetsis.

Speaking of sages, I hope not only Zinzolion appears but the some of the others as well. (but I doubt they will appear. All Rhood did was talk about how the team split)

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I'm just glad team Plasma is even being given any screentime. If Team Rcoket weren't here, that would be a reaso nto do the shadow triad.

knux-the-killer

I'm just glad team Plasma is even being given any screentime. If Team Rcoket weren't here, that would be a reaso nto do the shadow triad.

If the trio is the reason why the Shadow Triad is banned from the anime I will hate them forever. That excuse makes no sense.

If the trio is the reason why the Shadow Triad is banned from the anime I will hate them forever. That excuse makes no sense.

What excuse, there is no excuse. They're not in the anime, simple as that. Hating the writers forever for that, seriously? They're never were that important (Shadow Triad)

LizardonX

Banned
What excuse, there is no excuse. They're not in the anime, simple as that. Hating the writers forever for that, seriously? They're never were that important (Shadow Triad)

Not when Ash's green haired cook is their leader.....

TRio has ruined many things and if the triad never comes to light, thn its just another notch on their very long post of things they ruined. Someone needs to count the number of episodes with them in it from OI-BW2SN.

knux-the-killer

Not that important but not useless enough to deserve to be banned. Thanks to that and the lack of others key characters like Zinzolin, Team Plasma is friggin incomplete and even Colress is very out of character. Team Plasma is nothing but generic. Look, Anthea and Concordia will appear though they were useless and much less developed than supposed others characters.

Again it's Best Wishes we are talking about. It's incapable of proper plot and character development, so never expect better.

Not when Ash's green haired cook is their leader.....

TRio has ruined many things and if the triad never comes to light, thn its just another notch on their very long post of things they ruined. Someone needs to count the number of episodes with them in it from OI-BW2SN.

Thank you! Someone who actually doesn't think I'm some sort of ***** just because I chose to defend characters with no love.

Last edited:
Not that important but not useless enough to deserve to be banned. Thanks to that and the lack of others key characters like Zinzolin, Team Plasma is friggin incomplete and even Colress is very out of character. Team Plasma is nothing but generic.

Again it's Best Wishes we are talking about.

Banned, they are not banned to be in the series, you are really overreatting. And to the bolded, So a few characters don't apear, it's not the end of the world. We can live without every character appearing, so chill out.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
They aren't "banned", dude. They just aren't appearing because there's really nothing they could contribute to the story that Ghetsis, Corless and a few mooks couldn't do. They barely had a reason to exist in the games in the first place, even. Antheia and Concordia can at least further N's backstory.

LizardonX

Banned
They aren't "banned", dude. They just aren't appearing because there's really nothing they could contribute to the story that Ghetsis, Corless and a few mooks couldn't do. They barely had a reason to exist in the games in the first place, even. Antheia and Concordia can at least further N's backstory.

They could make for elite mooks that can't be taken down by just Pikachu and kibago.

Banned, they are not banned to be in the series, you are really overreatting. And to the bolded, So a few characters don't apear, it's not the end of the world. We can live without every character appearing, so chill out.

Do you get a feeling of happiness when you crush on someone's dreams with your wet blanket of dream killing?

knux-the-killer

Yeah right, thank you for respecting my tastes. Well Rose or Nate will never made to the anime, so guess I'm not exactly the only one who will never get fun.

"Further N's backstory". Like ever that was crucial to the story. Nothing but a little extra.
Sorry for the rudeness but if anyone disrespect your tastes no matter how underrated they are, naturally you would want to bite back.

Last edited:

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Yeah right, thank you for respecting my tastes. Well Rose or Nate will never made to the anime, so guess I'm not exactly the only one who will never get fun.

Well, Hilbert and Hilda never made it so I wasn't counting on them to make it here either. However with the Shadow Triad, they could have done them if Team Rcoket wasn't here so that there could have been more time and space for them. It's not Team Plasma's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.