• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you concerned about the Shadow Triad's possibility not making into Episode N?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuroma

The Doctor
They might appear somewhere maybe in the TRVSTP or Ghestis's revenge with Kyurem in Post Episode N Before XY Anime

I'm not sure if Kyurem will even appear post Episode N. If he does though, it would do well for setting up the idea that Ghetsis wanted Reshiram to get White Kyurem to conquer the whole Unova region. If the Kyurem plot does happen, we might even see Shadow Triad steal DNA splicers from Drayden and other stuff in the background. This is just speculation. Who knows when TP will end... Who knows if any other TP members would be introduced... Only time will tell.

IcySealeo

I really don't care about the Shadow Triad. I think that the anime wouldn't be able to handle them in first place. Even TP doesn't get to appear alot so maybe the Shadow Triad would appear in only one episode or two so that wouldn't really matter to me.

knux-the-killer

I really don't care about the Shadow Triad. I think that the anime wouldn't be able to handle them in first place. Even TP doesn't get to appear alot so maybe the Shadow Triad would appear in only one episode or two so that wouldn't really matter to me.

And I don't care about Colress or Charizard and that doesn't make a worse fan.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I'm not sure if Kyurem will even appear post Episode N. If he does though, it would do well for setting up the idea that Ghetsis wanted Reshiram to get White Kyurem to conquer the whole Unova region. If the Kyurem plot does happen, we might even see Shadow Triad steal DNA splicers from Drayden and other stuff in the background. This is just speculation. Who knows when TP will end... Who knows if any other TP members would be introduced... Only time will tell.

I'm still wondering about the timeframe as well... Shadow Triad and Sages are left. If they only use Rood and Zinzolin then that would be fine. Rood to showcase the old TP, and Zinzolin to showcase a front with Colress and Ghetsis as the new TP, escaped from Looker's clutches.

If my logic is correct, and I've typed out the dates so I assume it is, then there would be about 20(max) episodes left. This arc had an adequate amount of exposition and development that such a short arc needs, as far as we can tell by the revealed titles. Considering how a continuation wouldn't need as much exposition, this addition can be done in roughly an addition 10 episodes. Leaving 10 episodes for:
- The final tourney, which Ash needs to win.
- Finishing rivalries, if they can't be finished in the tourney.
- Saying goodbye to characters.
- Ash heading home.

In those 10 episodes, if all they have to do is establish the TP of which N was part of once (by showcasing the Driftveil based Rood and Anthea and Concordia (which they already will in BWn)), and establish a continued plot, then 10 episodes is more then enough to showcase Zinzolin and the Shadow Triad and Colress' true research goal.

- BWkyurem1: Mostly filler for Ash and co, until they learn that Zinzolin and the ShadowTriad have busted out Colress and Ghetsis at the end, and have headed towards the GC.
- BWk2: [Lentimas Town/Strange House]Group flies NorthEast/Introducing Hugh and the Purrloin-plot, by chasing a few roaming TP's into the Strange House.
- BWk3: [Lacunosa Town]Looker vs. Colress again! Colress flies off westward in the Plasma Frigate.
- BWk4: [Village Bridge]Rood and Zinzolin clash, hinting at N's imminent return.
- BWk5: [Opelucid]Opelucid freezes and the Shadow Triad appears again and the DNA splicers get stolen.
- BWk6: [Route 11]Obligatory filler?
- BWk7: [Humilau]Cheren and Hugh again!
- BWk8: [Plasma Frigate]Battles aboard the Plasma Frigate, Hugh reclaims the Liepard. Zinzolin and Colress comes clean.
- BWk9: [Giant Chasm/Dragonspiral Tower]Ash and Zekrom unite against Ghetsis, who has taken control over Kyurem!! They fly off to the 'nearby' Dragonspiral Tower.
- BWk10: [Dragonspiral Tower]N returns! N and Reshiram save Ash and co, but White Kyurem arises from the battle.Kyurem and NTP is beaten once and for all!

One could add 2 fillers more and have 8 episodes left for:
- 4/5 episode tourney.
- 2 final Iris episodes.
- 1 goodbye Cilan/Unova. Yes, I don't believe he needs his own goodbye episode. Iris had development, whereas he didn't, it's only justice.

Considering the fact whether they were or were not being held off for this 'arc', it is doubtful to make such a claim. BW23/24 could've made a reasonable case why they were absent for most of Part 1 and 2 of BW. As such, it is wrong to make such a claim, considering the relevant characters are in twelve of the fourteen episodes of this condense third act of the series.

And I don't care about Colress or Charizard and that doesn't make a worse fan.

Agreed.. :p

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Akuroma

The Doctor
I'm still wondering about the timeframe as well... Shadow Triad and Sages are left. If they only use Rood and Zinzolin then that would be fine. Rood to showcase the old TP, and Zinzolin to showcase a front with Colress and Ghetsis as the new TP, escaped from Looker's clutches.

The X and Y anime might start earlier as some predicted, because the games will be a worldwide release. If there's time for another, or possibly more TP plot(s), it may happen.

If my logic is correct, and I've typed out the dates so I assume it is, then there would be about 20(max) episodes left. This arc had an adequate amount of exposition and development that such a short arc needs, as far as we can tell by the revealed titles. Considering how a continuation wouldn't need as much exposition, this addition can be done in roughly an addition 10 episodes. Leaving 10 episodes for:
- The final tourney, which Ash needs to win.
- Finishing rivalries, if they can't be finished in the tourney.
- Saying goodbye to characters.
- Ash heading home.

I agree with these ideas, and hopefully, Cilan will get something good, too.

In those 10 episodes, if all they have to do is establish the TP of which N was part of once (by showcasing the Driftveil based Rood and Anthea and Concordia (which they already will in BWn)), and establish a continued plot, then 10 episodes is more then enough to showcase Zinzolin and the Shadow Triad and Colress' true research goal.

I'm wondering if the original Team Plasma appears in this episode.

- BWkyurem1: Mostly filler for Ash and co, until they learn that Zinzolin and the ShadowTriad have busted out Colress and Ghetsis at the end, and have headed towards the GC.
- BWk2: [Lentimas Town/Strange House]Group flies NorthEast/Introducing Hugh and the Purrloin-plot, by chasing a few roaming TP's into the Strange House.
- BWk3: [Lacunosa Town]Looker vs. Colress again! Colress flies off westward in the Plasma Frigate.
- BWk4: [Village Bridge]Rood and Zinzolin clash, hinting at N's imminent return.
- BWk5: [Opelucid]Opelucid freezes and the Shadow Triad appears again and the DNA splicers get stolen.
- BWk6: [Route 11]Obligatory filler?
- BWk7: [Humilau]Cheren and Hugh again!
- BWk8: [Plasma Frigate]Battles aboard the Plasma Frigate, Hugh reclaims the Liepard. Zinzolin and Colress comes clean.
- BWk9: [Giant Chasm/Dragonspiral Tower]Ash and Zekrom unite against Ghetsis, who has taken control over Kyurem!! They fly off to the 'nearby' Dragonspiral Tower.
- BWk10: [Dragonspiral Tower]N returns! N and Reshiram save Ash and co, but White Kyurem arises from the battle.Kyurem and NTP is beaten once and for all!

I like the ideas you have here. I was thinking of a tournament (8-9 episodes max) in between these episodes and Team Rocket having their final mission, before they disband. Most of all, I wanted both Team Rocket and Team Plasma to fight with each other like in the postponed two-parter.

One could add 2 fillers more and have 8 episodes left for:
- 4/5 episode tourney.
- 2 final Iris episodes.
- 1 goodbye Cilan/Unova. Yes, I don't believe he needs his own goodbye episode. Iris had development, whereas he didn't, it's only justice.

I hope Cilan doesn't leave. He was actually pretty funny in some episodes.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Thanks for serving some truth tea. I personally never understood the Shadow Triad's appeal and to be honest, I don't think the anime would have done them justice. The anime has a reputation for ruining a lot of in-game characters, so maybe it's for the best that they haven't/won't appear. Anyway this is Episode N, so N should be the main focus, not the other Team Plasma members.

knux-the-killer

Most people on here have watched Pokémon since Gen 1 hence why a lot of people are defending Charizard. If you go to another forum with people who are fans of Gen 5, Colress probably has a lot of fans.

That's why I never can't say I don't like them cuz people treat me as **** when I do. Sorry if my tastes are underrated but that's how I am. Just because I think the Team Plasma is more complete if the Shadow Triad and Zinzolin appears doesn't make me worth of offense. Some respect for unpopular opinions, alright? I have no fun thanks to it so I didn't need the fandom to make me feel even worse.

That's why I never can't say I don't like them cuz people treat me as **** when I do. Sorry if my tastes are underrated but that's how I am. Just because I think the Team Plasma is more complete if the Shadow Triad and Zinzolin appears doesn't make me worth of offense. Some respect for unpopular opinions, alright? I have no fun thanks to it so I didn't need the fandom to make me feel even worse.

You have the rights to your opinion. If you like certain characters, then you have the right to.

That's fine so long as your not stuck up about it. I agree with you on this.

knux-the-killer

As a side note, unlike SOME people seems to enjoy to think I'm that worthless, I won't WHINE if the Shadow Triad won't appear in Episode N in the end. If they do, good, if they don't, whatever.
I won't rub you on it. Besides this is my thread, you guys comment here because you wanted to, by complete free will. Nobody is forced to read this.
It's true I will be disappointed but that's it. I don't bother people with my tastes too much. Me is me, I like them, so what? I'm aware of the consequences for being in a minority. But my head doesn't always control my tastes. You didn't chose to like some character because you felt like it, you chose because you found some amazing about him or her. Same as me. I'm the same as any of you, I just for some reason pick what the franchise minds least. It's my problem so don't bother me about it.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer

Well if they would have had Team Plasm on in the beginning or Team Rocket could have not been here in the first place, BW 2 could have been enough time along with the N arc to be able to handle them right. But we need to remember that the writers have never been good in handling criminal organizations on this show. The closest, they have was in DP. I thought they were getting better but then when the Meowth arc came about, I became really upset. They could have done the Shadow triad as well as Team Plasma if they wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.