• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you content with Chloe and Goh technically being his final canon companions?

Pokeshipper_

Chole wasn't a bad character at all, she's the perfect example of a girl that doesn't know what she wants in her life and so she can't properly pick a career (battler, coordinator, researcher) and so she represents better real people out there. The character could be lame and boring, sometimes an eevee taxi, but I think leaving her future open with multiple possibilities made her more realistic and writers choice wasn't a random choice in this case.

Alolan Glaceon

Glaceon master
Serena looked better in the 6th generation, I don't like her new look. It's a pity that she doesn't have long hair as it would have been easier before, although then this hat wouldn't fit at all. As for Chloe, she lacks development, she is average

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Chloe? Who had the bright idea of having an expensive VA?

Goh? I did not see anyone miss him.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I like Go and Chloe…exists so I’m fine with it but they’re far from my favorite companions. Not sure why Goh seems to have the “best” connection with Ash when their dynamic is far from exclusive to them or anything noteworthy aside from a few moments.

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
And it’s getting weird because at this point they are shoving Eevee onto people’s team with no explanation why.
That will probably happen in the new anime series too. Betting a Pikachu and Eevee find their way back to the spotlight.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Sham are you trying to get a World Record on how many threads you can make in a short span?

As for your hundredth topic, they aren’t the final companions as Ash will travel with Misty & Brock during the 11 episode arc that is still within Journeys, so that point is null.
Yay or nay? Does the returning companions make up for it? Did you actually enjoy Goh, Chloe and Ash interactions?
Sham. Remember about sending request to Guinnes World Record that you can take a prize from them.