• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are You Evolving Your Team?

Are You Evolving Your Team?

• Yes All Of them

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • no none of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a couple

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • just one

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

Jukain:)

Heart & Soul...
You know somtimes I like to stop evolutions. It can be a good idea in some cases.

Metallic Spark

2 hawt 2 b stalked
Well, Pikachu is actually one of the few pokemon I don't evolve, mainly because of the light ball...

Last edited:

samuelrz

Lucario fan
I'm evolving them all, EXEPT Pikachu (me).

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
i'm evolveing all the ones i can..except litle pikachu

Rayn

The Shiny Espeon!
I'm going to evolve all of my team. I want Espeon, Feraligatr, Flygon and Charizard.

Daaku JJ

Depends on pokemon. I'll evolve Machop (likely me) cause machamp is just coolness.
Can you catch more than one pokemon if you evolve one? I might get Scizor and Scyther if that is possible.

feldt

KarpeDiem Rules!
Now i dont think i gonna use butterfree anymore. but my mareep will be happy to be a ampharos.

my team ampharos, Spheal, Teddiursa and whoever the starter will be maybe Chikorita.

feldt

KarpeDiem Rules!
Now i dont think i gonna use butterfree anymore. but my mareep will be happy to be a ampharos.

my team ampharos, Spheal, Teddiursa and whoever the starter will be maybe Chikorita.

mewfanforlife

I will evolve most of my team, though some of my favorite Pokemon can't evolve.

Josephine

I'm not going to evolve most of them. Misdreavus can't, Sunkern and Meowth are just coolness, and I'm not even sure what others I want to use.

I hope you can get a Sunkern early on in the game.

coolcobra77

Your Worst Nightmare
I probably will...

Typhlosion will look soo cool... I'm gonna get every pokemon and hopefully it won't be soo easy that it only takes a month! -.-

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
I'll probaly evolve everyone. I might change my mind for some Pokemon.