• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you going to Import HG/SS / Which Version Are You Getting?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Well?

• Total voters

DarkDeoxys

Spikeshell Trainer
hey guys, mine was shipped on 11th September but i chose air economy box, when you reckon i should get it by?

shaymin

Pikamon
I'm hoping that I'll be able to get both games, but I'll be waiting until they come out in the US. Not that fluent in Japanese>->

Super Aipom

Aipom is on TV now!?
NO!!!
Mine's still "preparing order". Before Monday it had an expected shipping date for Monday, once it hits Monday that mysterious date disappears and all I have is "preparing order"
Has anyone else who just preordered last week got their game shipped yet fro PlayAsia?

Ultimate Glalie

hey guys, mine was shipped on 11th September but i chose air economy box, when you reckon i should get it by?
According to Play-Asia's website, you should receive it within 5 - 14 days. I don't know how accurate that is, though. I also chose the Air Economy Box, so I'm wondering the same thing.

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
I imported the japanese version but will still get a version in English or German(depending of release date) since I couldn't read japanese and have to rely on my G/S-experience and help in the web. Furthermore I really want to know what all those new people are saying...

Fissure1

Well, it just arrived in Greer SC (about 30 minutes from here) about 6 minutes ago.... the chances of it getting here today are growing infinitely smaller (it has to be sorted, put on a truck, then get here finally).

I must say, I am calm now, but this has ****** me off so bad that I'm going back to using UPS (now THAT is bad.)

Calm down pikachu :)

it's just a game.

Not sure how it works with fedex, but ups doesn't have delivery times, it has delivery dates, not actual times, a lot of the time it would probably be hard to have a specific time. Besides, it's just a game, one which you probably can't understand, be calm young one.

StrongBad456

Beginning Trainer
My game finally arrived and I got the Lugia pre-order figure. I really wasn't expecting it. I kinda wish I got Heart Gold since I like Ho-oh better but it's still cool. So much fun.

JD

yeah I'll probably get mine by Friday or Saturday it changed to package sent this morning. So I'm hoping around then but is love if it came Wednesday or thursday.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Eeeee! I was right! I checked the tracking log again today when I woke up, and it's now in my city! They also changed the ETA from the 16th to tomorrow, the 15th! So I'll definitly be getting it tomorrow! Thank God! Some people received figures when they ordered from Play-Asia? I ordered from them as well, but I could care less if I get a Lugia figurine. Kind of hope they don't send it to me, cause I really wouldn't do anything with it or really want it :/

onew

Mine should be here by Wednesday.

Anyway, I thought Play-Asia didn't give out figures. Have some people actually gotten one from them?

Abus0ru

アブソル
My order status on Play-Asia finally changed to Shipped! I'm hoping to get it by Friday, but sooner would be wonderful. :) But if not then the latest would be Thursday next week.

Can't wait to finally play my game!

Super Gullwing

Team Skull Mom
I might pre-order it when it comes out in the US. So it'll be all ready for me when it comes out (and I can get a figure and all that :p) I think I'm getting Heart Gold. I use to play Silver when I was little, so that's the game I'd prefer, but my friend is planning on getting Soul Silver, and so are my two cousins, I think. I wanna be different. So I'll get Heart Gold. Still the same awesome game after all. ^^

Last edited: