• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you going to Import HG/SS / Which Version Are You Getting?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Well?

• Total voters

Crazy Kid

Q is for Quagsire!
Ordered Heartgold this Friday and I hope it will arrive on 23th.

Crazy Kid

Q is for Quagsire!
Fedex. I don't trust my country's mailing service.

I may import the Japanese Soul Silver. It would be interesting to see the differences between it and the English (American) version, which I am definitely getting when it comes out.

JD

Hopefully My Package is in my mailbox or on my doorstep by tomorrow wednesday at the latest since mine shiped on the11 and I Picked the economy airmail so it really should be there by tomorrow

Abus0ru

アブソル
Hopefully My Package is in my mailbox or on my doorstep by tomorrow wednesday at the latest since mine shiped on the11 and I Picked the economy airmail so it really should be there by tomorrow

Your's shipped on the 11th and you still haven't got it? Mine shipped on the 14th, so I'll be lucky to have it by the end of this week probably. :(

Viral

Soulhurt, oh no!
Yes, I'm importing Soul Silver. It's actually my Christmas present, which means I have time to prepare anything I plan on sending to it.
I'm a bit worried since it was ordered off of a seller on eBay, but the person has had good reviews for imported games so I shouldn't worry TOO much..

Last edited:

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Your's shipped on the 11th and you still haven't got it? Mine shipped on the 14th, so I'll be lucky to have it by the end of this week probably. :(

Mine shipped on the 14th, too. I really hope I get it Friday, because I'm going out of town on that day until the following Wednesday. :(

Shinx_the_Sphinx

Staravia Trainer
I pre-ordered HeartGold from PlayAsia on the 11th, and it shipped on the 14th. I picked the cheapest shipping method and that says 5-10 days. Now I live in New Jersey. So I'm expecting it this Friday/Saturday, hopefully before.

Knightmare

So no one who shipped economy got theirs yet?
o.0
I'm from NJ too... I saw a couple others in here.

Mine shipped on the 13th... but other people got it shipped on the 12th and still don't have it... I dunno I'm hoping they mostly all arrive on the same day...

I don't know what the chances of that happening are though.

mario_128

mine shipped on the 11th and stil isnt here arrrrr

JD

Uggghhh Hopefully we get ares by sometime this week we shouldve all just picked the fed ex shipping oh well we will probably have are games some time this week I hope I get mine today/

mario_128

What kind of shipping did you use? If you used economy... well, I'd wait another week at least. Australia Post can be a tad dodgy. =[

sobb econonomy lol sob sob

xParukiax

Korou Tenshi
Damn, still haven't gotten mine which was shipped the 11th.
It's becoming annoying now, Platinum took around 5-7 days when I preordered that.

Skibob

BUCKET
In pretty much the same boat as everyone else. Ordered economy, shipped 11th, not here yet.
I expected it a few days sooner, but I guess we'll have to be patient. I'm hoping it arrives this afternoon (fingers crossed).