• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you going to Import HG/SS / Which Version Are You Getting?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Well?

• Total voters

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
ya if darkdeoxys got his we shud get ours

JD

Yup Okay My Mail Should Come IN About a hour so Hopefully its in my mailbox when it comes

Knightmare

My mail should come soon too...

Here's to hoping that today is the day when most people report to this thread with good news instead of bad!
Haha

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I hope all of you guys get it today. Of course I''m still going to wait until next april to buy it but waiting is so hard >.<

Jazzamon

The Vortex of Spite
Of course it didn't come again today...sorry to dampen you guys' spirits. I hope you all get yours, this has been a torturous wait, I have off from school today too and I made sure to do all my homework in the hope that I would get it today.....guess not. Day 18 tomorrow!

Mequuh

i pre-ordered back in july..
I still havn't got it. Surely it shouldnt take this long, right? :S

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
Again.. next time you pre order a japanese game anywhere.. get the most expensive shipping.

I paid 18 bucks extra, and got it in 2 days. Worth every cent.

JD

Man nothing and I had no school today damn it better come In tomorrow how long do they want us to wait better be here tomorrow or I'll be pisssssssssssssseeeed offf

Jazzamon

The Vortex of Spite
Again.. next time you pre order a japanese game anywhere.. get the most expensive shipping.

I paid 18 bucks extra, and got it in 2 days. Worth every cent.

I definitely would have done that, except last time I used the cheapest shipping and it got here in 5 business days, and I was prepared to wait a little over a week at most. I've learned my lesson now though...

JD

Ehh this wait is ridicoulous I'm going to start over my leaf green and play through that to keep my mind off things until my ss comes.

yay i finally just ordered it!

just finished authorizing my card or whatever... on or before october 5th it will ship

Last edited:

DarkDeoxys

Spikeshell Trainer
hey guys just an update i got both games and all 3 statues!!! so people have pre-ordered will get all 3

Seeing how long it takes makes me wonder if I'll really go with the cheapest shipping if I decide to import. :/ The wait is ridiculous.

Knightmare

;201-f;;201-u;;201-c;;201-k;
;201-e;;201-c;;201-o;;201-n;;201-o;;201-m;;201-y;
;201-s;;201-h;;201-i;;201-p;;201-p;;201-i;;201-n;;201-g;;201-!;