• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you going to Import HG/SS / Which Version Are You Getting?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Well?

• Total voters

Sailor Saturn

Master of Silence
Well I guess it won't be all bad if I don't get a statue... I just want it to justify the long wait somehow...

Cause either way I'm gonna want the Arceus statue when the games come out in the US so I'll have to preorder them both then anyway...
I'll probably give my extra HG to someone as a gift or something o.0

I pre-ordered both on September 4 and I got an Arceus statue in my package. Not sure why it wasn't all 3, but I was happy to get any of them.

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
lol *plays that song that goes "its been 18 days"* XD XD XD

pikachu_king

Paladin Of Pikachus
Wow. you guys have definitely made me happy I spent the extra $15 for the best possible shipping.... I've had my copy for 2 weeks, so that's roughly a single dollar a day extra... chump change if you ask me... Either way, I hope you guys get your copies soon, as this is an AMAZING game.

Shinx_the_Sphinx

Staravia Trainer
Day 13. No HG in sight. That being said, I'm really expecting it from tomorrow to Day 17. After that, I'm complaining. I'm counting only mail days too.

M.M.

UJellicent?
Nothing for me either, oh well, at least it's coming.... I still can't wait. :)

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
jesus theres still ppl not getting theirs 2day? that doesnt give me very much hope...

I'm going to import Heart Gold from the US, everyone in the UK which I seem to ask, whether it be shops or retailers deny the games very existence, so US seems a same bet, I'll just wait for a release date to appear, then I shall pre-order it.

JD

Darn there was a box in my mailbox that I thought was my ss but it was really just my moms stupid silverware set.

Wow. you guys have definitely made me happy I spent the extra $15 for the best possible shipping.... I've had my copy for 2 weeks, so that's roughly a single dollar a day extra... chump change if you ask me... Either way, I hope you guys get your copies soon, as this is an AMAZING game.

That settles it, I'm definitely pre-ordering with the best shipping possible next time a game like this released. I myself haven't purchased the game yet, but over twenty days of waiting is ridiculous...

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
YESSSSS i just got mine in the mail ^.^, i preordered the first day, it shipped on the 11th, arrived on the 29th, whoever still hasnt gotten theirs yet shud get theirs 2day or tomorrow for sure, this wait has been rediculous to say the least but the angst goes away the instant u get it, mine was in mail locker and came in a box too, and the mail lady was there too and she was quite young and a total fox ^.^

Fenrir07

ジムリーダのマチス
Just saw the mail carrier... didn't have a box for me. :( I'm about to snap someone in half lol.

Ultimate Glalie

YESSSSS i just got mine in the mail ^.^, i preordered the first day, it shipped on the 11th, arrived on the 29th, whoever still hasnt gotten theirs yet shud get theirs 2day or tomorrow for sure, this wait has been rediculous to say the least but the angst goes away the instant u get it, mine was in mail locker and came in a box too, and the mail lady was there too and she was quite young and a total fox ^.^
That's awesome. :) Mine didn't come today, but hopefully it will come tomorrow. There's a good chance.

Abus0ru

アブソル

Hopefully I will get mine tomorrow, or the 1st at the latest since it took yours 16 days and mine shipped on the 14th. If not, oh well, I've waited this long, a week longer won't kill me.

Jazzamon

The Vortex of Spite

I'm glad you got yours! That gives hope for me, since mine also shipped out the 11th. Didn't get it today, but this lifts my spirits : D
And is it just me, or are there more female mail carriers than there used to be? (mine's a woman too)

JD

Im about to go check my mailbox agian I think I heard a mail truck but I'm glad you got it superkal

R35

Aww damn, I can feel for your guys that have to wait. >_<

Lesson learned: Pay the extra dough, and get it sooner! :D

Knightmare

When it said 5 days to 2 weeks... I was expecting it actually meant that...

If it's going to take longer than that... not just in some cases but most... then they should change the expected shipping time.

They should not have lead us to believe it would likely come in 2 weeks or less when that doesn't seem to have happened for anyone.

JD

Patience we should get ares tomorrow at the latest I miht get mine even a little later I have something in my head that's saying tomorrow will be the day.

R35

Aww damn, I can feel for your guys that have to wait. >_<

Lesson learned: Pay the extra dough, and get it sooner! :D