• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you going to Import HG/SS / Which Version Are You Getting?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Well?

• Total voters

Shinx_the_Sphinx

Staravia Trainer
Day 14! HeartGold:absent. Mood:angry! =[

Oh well. If I don't get it by Saturday I'm going to start worrying.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
im getting SS because i had Both G AND S before and i like Ho-Oh th best but i think Lugia is better. Besides you can get both in the game

Mine was sebt in the 14th. Arrived yesterday! I ordered in the cheapest shipping and I live in the UK. Wasn't expecting it to arrive yet!

Ps. I did get a Ho-oh figure.

Yes Asia, Play Asia, or something else?

Yes Asia shipped my HG out on the 14th, but still no game. Not that it really matters...I can't get it till my birth day on October 9th.

Well, at least I have Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days to occupy myself with till then.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
i cant get shipped stuff but am getting it as soon as it comes out in the uk! And did you know my friend got Platinum SHipped and he hasnt even played it! he's not eeven at the first gym!

M.M.

UJellicent?
Didn't come today either, I just have a feeling it's not coming at all this week....

JD

Ehh nothing yet either just have patience I'm not thinking about it because when you do you get to angry and worried. I'm playing leaf green to keep my mind off things.

Knightmare

Either my mail didn't come yet today or I didn't get any...

meaning still no game...
Has anyone from NJ who shipped economy received their game yet?

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
why pay money for something you cant read? I got the US patched soulsilver on my r4 for free!!! maybe a freeze every half hour or so but at least i can read most of it and didnt pay 40 something dollars for it! Ive got my 8 badges already going for the elite 4 next

THATS NICE FOR YOU BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE Commited and and enjoy waiting for something really good.

Fore Verone who preodered HGSS and hasnt come yet this is for you:
The More you wait, the better it will get and the more xcitment you will get! I would love to wait for something special becaus i get more hapeir if it comes later than usual

JD

Either my mail didn't come yet today or I didn't get any...

meaning still no game...
Has anyone from NJ who shipped economy received their game yet?

No I live in nj but I didn't get it yet either so we probably will get it around the same time

Knightmare

why pay money for something you cant read? I got the US patched soulsilver on my r4 for free!!! maybe a freeze every half hour or so but at least i can read most of it and didnt pay 40 something dollars for it! Ive got my 8 badges already going for the elite 4 next

More like about $70...

that's why it's so frustrating...

Super Aipom

Aipom is on TV now!?
IT CAME!!!!!!
I was watching the letter carrier open her truck and deliver all her packages to all the other dorms. It took forever for her to finally get to my building, even though she was parked right outside my building. I guess they save the closest for last, oh well, I got my game but I'm not opening it until OCTOBER 6, my birthday and also the anniversary of when I got my preorder for Silver 10 years ago. LOL

Knightmare

IT CAME!!!!!!
I was watching the letter carrier open her truck and deliver all her packages to all the other dorms. It took forever for her to finally get to my building, even though she was parked right outside my building. I guess they save the closest for last, oh well, I got my game but I'm not opening it until OCTOBER 6, my birthday and also the anniversary of when I got my preorder for Silver 10 years ago. LOL

About where do you live and what kind of shipping did you choose?

JD

Id Just Open It Right Away Super Aipom Woah Your Lucky Hopefully Mine Comes Tomorrow

Abus0ru

アブソル
Still no game, but I wasn't expecting it today. Judging by the fact that it took superkal's 16 days, and he lives in Missouri, and I live in Kansas, and that mine shipped on the 14th, it should be here tomorrow. If not, I will be extremely angry. But I can wait.

Pebblewing

I. Like. Cereal.
I'm waiting 'till they come out in the US. I want to be able to understand my games, thank you very much. Though I am soon going to try to learn Japanese to get new games ahead of my friend. Yes, I want to learn Japanese just to understand video games. It's not anymore irrelevant than my uncle from Russia (mom's side) learning English just so he could understand songs by the Beatles.
As for what version I'm getting, HeartGold for me! My neighbor and friend is getting SoulSilver, so we figured it would balance things out.

pikachu_king

Paladin Of Pikachus
Well... It should be here by friday if it shipped the 11th for you, and by saturday/monday if the 14th (14 BUISINESS DAYS is 3 weeks.)