• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you going to Import HG/SS / Which Version Are You Getting?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Well?

• Total voters

JD

Okay hopefully I get it today if not saturdaay or monday we have been waiting for so long. But Im positive once we get this game all the wait will be worth it.

I am simply going to wait until the US release of Heart Gold.

Johto, here I come!

48Elmaxo16

Hauu!!!
Is there a shipping strike of some sort going on...? If so is it going on everywhere or just some places...
hmm, I ordered it on... not sure but an email i got later said it had achieved the status of posted on the 28th September and then apparently 29.99$ for postage equates to 4-9 days delivery so hopefully it's telling the truth unlike play asia...
but damnies! today (4am so it counts >.< ) is the 2nd, so that's 4 days after so i'll start rushing out to the mailbox every five minutes soon (and peeking through the blinds like a paranoid person) but thankfully i know the mail comes after midday so i won't wonder out of the house at this hour...
I have to get up to go to the airport to see people off in 5 and a half hours so I should go to bed now...
Anyway to end my obvious display of severe obsession over waiting, There is currently a sheet taped over my front window blinds which although was placed there for another purpose will now serve as a block from me paranoi'edly checking through the gaps to see if my mailbox is half open...
Hopefully I stop obsessing soon but I didn't play the originals (wasn't introduced to pokemon till latorz(!)...)

M.M.

UJellicent?
Whole lot of nothing, oh well wasn't really expecting anything since it is supposed to be able to take up to 21 days, after day 21 I may complain but I don't care too much right now...

Piplup~Luver

Squirtle
Haha how can you not check the mailbox when you have a game coming?

I've actually found myself going to the mailbox after I already got the mail that day...
hoping that somehow the pokemon fairy will drop out of the sky and hand me my game! lol

lol,what shipping is better than economy, but not too expensive?

Super Aipom

Aipom is on TV now!?
I guess I have the patience of a Slowpoke...got my package yesterday and don't plan on opening it until Tuesday.

I guess I have the patience of a Slowpoke...got my package yesterday and don't plan on opening it until Tuesday.
I guess so. xD Everyone here is itching to find theirs in the mail. Any special reason you're waiting?

Jazzamon

The Vortex of Spite
AH YES!! FINALLY! HOLY CRAAAP that took forever! Got it today, wasn't expecting the lugia figure since i only pre-ordered august 29th. It's damn sexy though. It shipped the 11th so it took 15 business days to get here. Good job, play-asia, you made it just in time. I live in New York by the way. Everyone should definitely be getting theirs by tomorrow, at the very very latest, monday. I wish you luck!

JD

Okay I have to get mine by tomorrow since I Live In New Jersey So Pleasssseeee Let Me Get It Tomorrow Plzzzzzzzzzzz

Weavile247

I got mine today. A few hours ago actually, but didn't have time to play until an hour ago. I would like to report that the wait was worth it.

Abus0ru

アブソル
The one I had. I believe it just comes in better packaging but still takes the same time. There is a postal strike here in the UK. I am not sure if there is one in the US.
If there was one in the US I would know about it, my mom works for the post office and she would have told me.
I got mine today. A few hours ago actually, but didn't have time to play until an hour ago. I would like to report that the wait was worth it.
This gives me hope that mine may actually come before next week. And the wait will definitely be worth it.