• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you going to Import HG/SS / Which Version Are You Getting?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Well?

• Total voters

Knightmare

i dont understand why people are saying they will never preorder from play asia again its nothing to do with them how long it takes to arrive that's the postal service

It seems like people who ordered from yesasia instead got their in a small fraction of the time (That's to say... they actually got theirs by now) and they weren't even charged for shipping...

JD

Okay let's hope that I get mine today when the mail comes please let my game come In

SmartD

I'm going to get Heartgold when it comes in the US. I'm thinking of preordering it at either Gamestop or Toys'Rus.

Chris-kun

i still believe
You from the US?

correct sir.

I ordered from there too. It shipped out on the 14th and (as far as I know - haven't checked the mail yet) it still isn't here. Where do you live?

CT, I've never had a problem with YA shipping. I order CDs all the time there, and it's always between 6-8 days if I get the free shipping option.

We ordered SS for my brother via play-asia about two weeks ago and it still hasn't come, I feel bad for the kid cause he really wants it :(

JD

Ughhhhhh still nothing I think we should all check our post offices to see if they are there.

48Elmaxo16

Hauu!!!
damn... weekends... produce no mail... And then school = additional 6 hours of waiting... i suppose this gives me more time to learn Japanese though, I hope to understand some of it fully without a dictionary x_x;

STICKTOPIA

I'm getting both WHEN THEY COME OUT IN THE US!

R35

damn... weekends... produce no mail... And then school = additional 6 hours of waiting... i suppose this gives me more time to learn Japanese though, I hope to understand some of it fully without a dictionary x_x;

The dialogue is pretty straight forward. The only thing you REALLY need to know are the natures, abilities, TMs, the attack names, berry names, and that's pretty much it.

The potions and stuff are denoted by a picture, and you can probably tell what they are. Same with the balls and stuff.

Silver_Seoul

I got my Heartgold this morning and I've been playing it non-stop. Got it from e-bay >.< Ill be getting Soulsilver once it comes out in the U.S.

M.M.

UJellicent?
I found nothing in my mailbox yesterday and I don't get mail today......

Charizard4Ever

I plan to get HG and SS. That said, I'm waiting for them to come out in the U.S.A., so I can understand what the people are saying and get the most from the games.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
im not sure cause i like lugia and ho-oh! lugia can defeat hooh but i lik them both and i liek phoenix like moltres(muy fav with charizard)!

JD

I'f I don't get it tomorrow I know I'm never going to get it. Waiting a month Is ridicolous it better come tomorrow or I am never importing again. I'm so frustrated right know it better come in on Monday :(

R35

That's nothing. I ordered a pack of retractable styli from Dealextreme about 5 months ago, and it took over a month for them to get here.