• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you going to import Platinum?

Are you importing Platinum?

• Yes, I'm really excited and I'll get it no matter what!

Votes: 183 16.5%
  • Yeah, I might... I want it, but...

Votes: 168 15.2%
  • No, because I can't read Japanese.

Votes: 322 29.1%
  • Nope, I have to be patient and wait for it to be released here.

Votes: 285 25.7%
  • No.

Votes: 150 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
I won't be importing from Japan, as I can't read Japanese, but i'll be almost certainly getting it from America when it comes out, as it'll be another few months after that till it comes out in the UK.

ludicolo_kid

^ Took the words right out of my mouth lol. If it's an entirely new game, then importing from Japan is more of a possibility because it's all new and exciting and I'd want it as soon as possible. But we more or less know what we're going to be getting here, so I'll just patiently wait for it to come out in the US, full in the knowledge that it'll be well before any sounds are made in the UK lol.

Fletchr

Master Trainer
Yeah, i'm not sure if i wanna import, my mom said that my american DS probably won't play japanese games... i told her it doesn't matter what language the game is in.

ChariMence

Haha, Fletcher... that sounds like something my mom would say. But she didn't.

I have now decided (FINALLY!); I AM going to import it, but I won't play it as much, lol. Since it's just like D/P. I just want to see the new features, and be "the first one" to play it. At least here where I live XD

ChariMence

Haha, Fletcher... that sounds like something my mom would say. But she didn't.

I have now decided (FINALLY!); I AM going to import it, but I won't play it as much, lol. Since it's just like D/P. I just want to see the new features, and be "the first one" to play it. At least here where I live XD

Space Guard

Professional Trainer
Not from Japan, but I will import it from the US just like I did with my Pearl. I recieved my copy on 27th April 2007 which isn't too long after the American release, I hope to do the same with this game :)

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
I can't read Japanese, but that's not why I'm not importing it.

I can be patient and enjoy other games in the mean time.

Elite Four Muadita

I wont import it because i cant read Japanese if i could then i would import it... ill just wait for the English version.

kasmeargy

No. I can't read Japanese. Although if I could, I'd definitely import it.

It all depends on the new features platinum brings, but odds are I will import it from the US, not from Japan if I import it.

Im excited about the game and all but Ive never imported a game and if I did I know I wouldn't understand it at all. I mean, waiting a few months and reading online to understand the game usually pays out well in the end.

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
I'm going to import it when it's released in America, i can't read Japanese so i'm going to be patient.

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
Nope. I don't want to. It will be released when it is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.