• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you going to watch a new anime series?

Are you going to watch a new anime series?

• Yes

Votes: 73 79.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 20.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShuckFam

Yes, but only if my demands are met.

I want more Lucario, more Pikachu, more Charizard and more Kanto exploration and then MAYBE I will watch it.

diakyu

Yes, but only if my demands are met.

I want more Lucario, more Pikachu, more Charizard and more Kanto exploration and then MAYBE I will watch it.
You drive a hard bargain, but I think with the combined effort fo the anime staff and GF we can, somehow, fulfill that demand.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Just hope the higher ups don't limit them for cheap plushiemon promotion, whoever they are.
Unfortunately, the fact that Friede (is that his name?) has both a Pikachu and a Charizard kinda already shows that this new anime will still be a marketing tool. :(

ShuckFam

You drive a hard bargain, but I think with the combined effort fo the anime staff and GF we can, somehow, fulfill that demand.
My 'maybe' will turn into a 'definitely' if I get all of the things I mentioned above PLUS assurances that Roy is the battler and Liko is his cheerleader/has some kind of supporting role (but mostly exists to prop Roy up). Also, Liko can only have cute Pokemon like Togepi, Azurill, Pichu, etc. No 'powerful' Pokemon, only the type that when she throws the Pokeball, sparkles and glitter comes out before the Pokemon does.

Maybe make the anime a little darker too. Would it kill the writers to give us a Pokemon world war? I want to see Hitmonchan on the frontline, flying Pokemon dropping voltorbs on enemies, Chansey medics healing the wounded...

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Unfortunately, the fact that Friede (is that his name?) has both a Pikachu and a Charizard kinda already shows that this new anime will still be a marketing tool. :(
On the upside, the main characters Liko and Roy aren't stuck with Pikachu. So that's not bad.

I just hope their team isn't gen-1 centric since Friede will probably be doing the gen 1 promotion.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
My 'maybe' will turn into a 'definitely' if I get all of the things I mentioned above PLUS assurances that Roy is the battler and Liko is his cheerleader/has some kind of supporting role (but mostly exists to prop Roy up). Also, Liko can only have cute Pokemon like Togepi, Azurill, Pichu, etc. No 'powerful' Pokemon, only the type that when she throws the Pokeball, sparkles and glitter comes out before the Pokemon does.

Maybe make the anime a little darker too. Would it kill the writers to give us a Pokemon world war? I want to see Hitmonchan on the frontline, flying Pokemon dropping voltorbs on enemies, Chansey medics healing the wounded...
I was going to comment on the war thing but the Liko part made me get it

But some people do think the anime needs to have dark stuff to be good... Just write and animate it properly and you have something nice

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Hell no

They're probably only around for this gen given the Paldea starters, meaning they (hopefully) won't outstay their welcome, but I'm not tuning in to watch rehash of standard plots with a fresh coat of paint. It was bad enough when they repeated old plots, especially at Ash's expense

Besides, no TRio no watch. I'll only consider it if Gary, Paul, Dawn and Brock show up and it'd only be those episodes. Nothing else

DuskAstral

PLUS assurances that Roy is the battler and Liko is his cheerleader/has some kind of supporting role (but mostly exists to prop Roy up).
What if you don't get that assurance?
Liko is the most important, so how can she support?
Also, note that Liko is fighting in the trailer, so she's more likely to be the battler than Roy.

Status
Not open for further replies.