• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you going to watch a new anime series?

Are you going to watch a new anime series?

• Yes

Votes: 73 79.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 20.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Risrhayne

New characters to grow attached to after Ash is not a huge hurdle to jump over because Ash as a character was honestly as deep as a puddle. He was just a very BIG puddle that everyone saw at some point in their lives.

Liking Roy’s gonna need some convincing though, because right now, he just comes off like an Ash with darker skin.

I will absolutely be watching because we needed new characters eons ago

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
To slightly reference your avatar, it'll be the Yu-Gi-Oh GX of the Pokemon anime.

Never bothered to watch GX, never bothered to watch or read Boruto.

Will not bother to watch this either.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Never bothered to watch GX, never bothered to watch or read Boruto.

Will not bother to watch this either.
Aww, that sucks, at least give it a try :(...also GX was pretty good to me lol.

STICKTOPIA

Yes I’ll be open minded and give it a try. I tend to be old fashioned and not give new things a try, but I’ve learned to be open minded over the years. Honestly at one point I was fed up with journeys and said it was time for it to come to an end. I just hope they make this new series exciting.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Not actually invested on this. Good or bad, Pokemon ended with Ash to me.

But, to everyone who will follow the new show, have fun!

I've always been a fan of Pokemon so I'll most likely be watching this series. I'll most likely give it a few episodes, and if it doesn't catch my attention I'll probably just end up taking a break until more episodes to binge through them. I remember doing something similar with Sun & Moon and it made me enjoy that series more than I initially would have if I watched it weekly.

pardusco

"The oppression of Poké Balls."
I've been waiting for this moment for years now. I'll take anything at this point, now that Ash is gone, and I'm not alone. You would be shocked to see how much people who haven't watched Pokemon in a long time are now tempted to check out this new series. A lot of fresh blood will enter the anipoke community, and I'm excited to see what happens.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Bold of you to assume there aren't people already ready to argue should Like be with Roy or Amethio yet
Amethio is confirmed to be teenager, and I'm assuming Liko is 10 like Ash, so hopefully that should minimize the shipping nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.