• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you going to watch a new anime series?

Are you going to watch a new anime series?

• Yes

Votes: 73 79.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 20.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Nah, still a hard pass. It's cool that Liko is associated with the DLC mon(Meaning it'll actually get touched on, unlike SWSH's DLC part from the two Regi) but I'm not interested given they never properly wrapped up Ash, May/Dawn, TRio or Cilan's stories. Brock and Iris were the only ones to have closure(Though Brock should have finally gotten lucky...)

I hope Roy is tied to an entire new Pokemon too and that's what is inside his ball. It's cool that the anime is doing sneak previews of Pokemon again, I was so disappointed when that stopped after BW.

If Riko and Roy actually get endings, I'll watch the next one

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Well I’m watching it, and I don’t regret it so far.

ShuckFam

Yes, but mostly to see how Roy and Riko's relationship develops. Riko seems to have a temper and this series seems darker, so I can envisage some fist fights between the pair. I actually had a dream where Riko sucker punched Roy for disrespecting her cat Pokemon.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
Yes, but mostly to see how Roy and Riko's relationship develops. Riko seems to have a temper and this series seems darker, so I can envisage some fist fights between the pair. I actually had a dream where Riko sucker punched Roy for disrespecting her cat Pokemon.
*Liko

Psajdak

We will unless the dub changes her name.
Even though I call Ash Ash, and not Satoshi (I tried, it's just isn't the same), I simply can't call Koharu Chloe.

We live in a world where we watch anime almost as soon as it airs in Japan, and it's just different era from when we were able to only watch dub years ago.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
They did right on announcing the dub names right away, in JN they took so long that many people called Chloe Koharu for the rest of the series

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Well, judging by the first two episodes, seems fun so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.